Amanda Marcum Bio|Andy Enfield Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Enfield’s “better half,” is Amanda Marcum Enfield, an Oklahoma native who has graced the cover of many a magazines, including Maxim. She is a former super model.
Amanda Marcum Physical Stats
Amanda Marcum stand on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall. She has blonde hair and has dark brown eyes. She wears a dress size of 3. Her body measurements are 34-26-36 inches. SHe wears a bra size of 32 C.
Amanda Marcum Husband
Amanda Marcum is currently married with Andy Enfield the luckiest NCAA basketball coach ever. Apparently, the two met when she was looking for a ride from New York City to Boston to watch an NCAA tournament game in 2003, reports Sports Illustrated. They started dating and were engaged six months later.A feature in the Naples News says marrying Amanda was by far the Florida coach’s “best recruiting job.”Today, the woman who used to travel around the world is a stay-at-home mom raising the couple’s three children: Aila, Lily and Marcum.”It was hard for her to give her career up,” Enfield told the Naples News. “But she loves sports so much and wanted a family and thought this is something she could do. I give her a lot of credit. Very difficult decision on her part to give up something she worked so hard for and had been so good at.”For her part, Amanda says that she sometimes misses her former globe-trotting life, but that her sacrifices have been worth it.”‘I’m happy with the choices I made,” she said. “Andy keeps me laughing. He’s a great person to depend on, and he’s a great friend and great father.”
Facts about Amanda Marcum
- Amanda Marcum is a former supermodel who has appeared on the covers of such publications as Maxim, Elle, and Vogue.
- She was brought back into the limelight in March 2013 when husband Andy Enfield’s Florida Gulf Coast University basketball team became the first 15-seed to make it into the Sweet 16.
- Amanda Marcum was born in Mustang, Oklahoma on March 25, 1976. By age 16, she was already pursuing a modeling career, traveling form the Midwest to Paris, France in order to look for work.
- She finally broke through in the modeling world after four years by dying her naturally blonde hair an auburn red.
- For whatever reason, this worked out swimmingly, as it gave her a new, much more distinct look.
- It wasn’t long before Amanda’s modeling career took off so quickly that it was hard to keep up.
- Soon, she was gracing the covers of Elle, Maxim, Gear and Vogue, as well as appearing in other men’s magazines such as Stuff.
- She personally advertised for brands such as Buffalo Jeans and L’Oreal, as well as walked the runway for Chanel.
- She effectively put an end to her modeling career to become a full-time wife and mother. Going by Amanda Enfield these days, the two have three lovely children together.
- However, it wasn’t until Florida Gulf Coast University made a run at the big leagues that Amanda made her way back into the national spotlight.
- Just don’t think it will go to her head, as she is perfectly content with the life she is living.
Image Credit: Instagram