Wiki, Salary, Boyfriend and Personal information of Natalya Neidhart
Natalie Katherine Neidhart-Wilson popularly known as Natalya Neidhart is a Canadian-American professional wrestler and columnist currently signed to WWE performing on the Raw brand. She is a two-time Women’s Champion in WWE, having held the SmackDown Women’s Championship and Divas Championship once each. Here you will find all the information related to Natalya Neidhart bio such as age, height, weight, husband, net worth, salary and relationship status.
About/Bio/Wiki of Natalya Neidhartt
|Name||Natalie Katherine Neidhart|
|Nickname||Queen of ‘Harts’|
|Date of Birth||27 May 1982|
|Birth Place||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
Vincent Massey Junior High School, Calgary
Bishop Carroll High School, Calgary
|Husband/Spouse||T. J. Wilson alias Tyson Kidd|
|Marriage Date||June 26, 2013|
Father- Jim Neidhart (Former Wrestler)
Mother- Elizabeth Hart
Sisters- Jennifer (Chef), Kristen (Younger)
|Affairs/Girlfriend||T. J. Wilson alias Tyson Kidd|
Career and Awards
Smackdown (Main Roster): April 11, 2008
|Theme Song||New Foundation|
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Favorite Wrestler(s)||Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Ronda Rousey|
|Favorite TV Series||House|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Controversies of Natalya:
She doesn’t have any controversies in her career till now.
Does Natalya smoke? Not Known
Does Natalya drink alcohol? Yes
Facts and News related to Natalya:
- Although it is a common known fact that Natalya is related to Bret “The Hitman” Hart. The exact relationship, however, may still be unknown to many of the new generation WWE fans. Natalya is the daughter of Bret Hart’s sister, Elizabeth aka Ellie. In other words, Bret Hart is her maternal uncle.
- Natalya is a trained Jiu-Jitsu fighter and considers Ronda Rousey as one of her inspirations.
- In her younger days, she briefly worked as a saleswoman for a vacuum cleaners manufacturing company.
- She began her wrestling career at the Hart family’s promotion, Stampede Wrestling, at the age of 20. After having spent a few years there, Natalya moved to Japan to explore better opportunities. While in Japan, she wrestled under the ring name- Nadia Hart.
- Interestingly, Natalya is the first 3rd generation female superstar in the WWE. Both his grandfather and father were popular wrestling faces during their time with the wrestling promotion.
- Natalya is an avid cat lover. In fact, she even has an Instagram page named ‘Two Paws’, dedicated entirely to her cats – Louis and Makaveli.
- Her Husband Tyson Kidd has been on the shelf after suffering a life threatening spinal injury in April 2015. In his tweet, Kidd wrote that only 5% of people survive the kind of injury that he had received during that fateful dark match against Samoa Joe. Notably, he received 16 staples, 4 screws and a rod as part of the treatment.
- Natalya is the first and so far the only female in WWE to have competed in 300+ televised matches.
- She lost two of her front teeth during a house show event in 2016.
- She is very good friends with wrestlers Beth Phoenix, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle.
Image Credit: WWE