Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Rusev Age
Miroslav Barnyashev popularly known as Rusev is a Bulgarian-American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE where he performs on the Raw brand. He made his wrestling debut as part of the independent circuit starting in 2008. He signed a contract with WWE in 2011. Here you can find information related to his age, wife, height, weight, net worth, salary and relationship status. He is the first Bulgarian to have wrestled for the WWE.
About/Bio/Wiki of Rusev Age
|Nickname||The Bulgarian Brute|
|Date of Birth||25 December 1985|
|Birth Place/Hometown||Plovdiv, Plovdiv, People’s Republic of Bulgaria|
|Wife/Spouse||Catherine Joy Perry AKA Lana (Married 2016)|
Mother- Slavka Barnyasheva
|Girlfriend/Partner||Catherine Joy Perry AKA Lana (Married 2016)|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
Career and Awards
NXT: 30 May 2013WWE (Main Roster): 26 January 2014 (At Royal Rumble)
|Theme Song||Roar of the lion|
|Signature Moves||Savate Kick/Super Kick,The Accolade|
|Awards and Achievements||
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Tattoos||Yes in Right Arm|
|Favourite Football Club||Real Madrid|
|Net Worth||above $1 million|
Controversies of Rusev Age:
At WWE, Rusev plays the character of a Bulgarian/Russian national, who has a lot of hatred for America and its citizens. Time and again, Rusev has delivered promos in which he is seen insulting the American Flag, thus in turn hurting the sentiments of the country’s citizens.
Does Rusev Age smoke? Not known
Does Rusev Age drink alcohol? Yes
Facts and News related to Rusev Age:
- Rusev attended a sports school while growing up; he is a hardcore soccer fan.
- Rusev began his professional wrestling career when he became a trainee at the Knokx Wrestling Valley, where he was trained by none other than WWE Attitude Era superstars Rikishi and Gangrel.
- Rusev is the first Bulgarian to have wrestled for the WWE.
- Rusev was signed by the WWE in 2011, and was assigned to the Florida Championship Wrestling (now NXT) for his development/training period. While wrestling in a match at FCW, Rusev suffered a broken neck which paralyzed his left arm temporarily. Rusev then travelled to Thailand for his rehabilitation, where he also studied the martial art- Muay Thai.
- Interestingly, Rusev’s manager and wife, Lana, who portrays a Russian woman on WWE TV, is an American in reality.
- Rusev held the United States Championship for a period of 146 days, before losing it to John Cena at Wrestlemania 31.
Image Credit: WWE