Angie Harmon Bio| Jason Sehorn Girlfriend, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Angela Michelle Harmon (born August 10, 1972) is an American film actress and model. She is known for her role as Ronica Miles in Agent Cody Banks and was a professional model before gaining international fame for her roles in Baywatch Nights and as New York A.D.A. Abbie Carmichael on Law & Order. She also starred as Detective Jane Rizzoli on the TNT series Rizzoli & Isles.
Angie Harmon Physical Stats
Angie Harmon age is 47 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 9.5 inches tall. She has a body measurements of 34-26-38 inches. She has black hair and has dark brown eyes.
Angie Harmon Husband
On March 13, 2000, Harmon became engaged to former NFL player Jason Sehorn. She was appearing as a guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno when Leno called Sehorn out as a surprise guest. Sehorn immediately walked up to her, knelt down on one knee and proposed. They were married on June 9, 2001.They have three daughters. In November 2014, Harmon and Sehorn announced their separation after 13 years of marriage. The couple was divorced in 2016. Harmon considers herself to be a devout Christian and has stressed the importance of prayer in her daily life.
Net Worth of Angie Harmon
As of 2020, Angie Harmon net worth is estimated around $1 million USD. Her source of income is her acting and modelling career.
Facts about Angie Harmon
- She was born on August 10, 1972 in Highland Park, Texas, the daughter of Daphne Demar.
- Her father has German and Irish ancestry.
- Harmon worked as a child model, and in 1987 won a Seventeen modeling contest.
- She attended Highland Park High School until 1990, where she was a member of the Highland Belles.
- She won a Spectrum Model Search contest shortly afterward, subsequently pursued a successful modeling career, and became well known in the early 1990s.
- She worked as a runway model for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, and Donna Karan and appeared on the covers of ELLE, Cosmopolitan, and Esquire.
- She is signed with IMG Models in New York City.
- In 2010 Harmon hosted an infomercial for “UpLiv”, a stress management program and also appeared in an infomercial for Olay “Pro-X” wrinkle cream.
- Harmon won Outstanding Female Actor in a Leading Role in a Drama Series for Rizzoli & Isles at the 2012 Gracie Allen Awards.
- She worked as a runway model for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, and Donna Karan and appeared on the covers of ELLE, Cosmopolitan, and Esquire. She is signed with IMG Models in New York City.
Image Credit: Instagram