Bridgette Wilson Bio| Pete Sampras Girlfriend, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Bridgette Leann Wilson-Sampras is an American former actress, singer, model, and Miss Teen USA award winner. Wilson began her career as an actress after being crowned Miss Teen USA in 1990, playing the character of Lisa Fenimore on the soap opera Santa Barbara from April 1992 to January 1993.
Bridgette Wilson Physical Stats
Wilson has a height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). Additionally, she weighs around 54 kg. Furthermore, she has a measurement of 34-25-34 inches. In addition, her hair color is blonde and eye color is dark brown.
Bridgette Wilson Husband
Wilson is married to former ATP professional tennis player Pete Sampras. They purchased a home in Bel Air, California in 2014.
Bridgette Wilson Early Life
Bridgette Wilson age of 17 in Biloxi, Mississippi, and was the second contender from Oregon to win the crown. Next, she became an actress and appeared in Santa Barbara, ‘Saved By The Bell’ and ‘The Last Action Hero’. Since then, she has appeared in numerous other movies and television series and she has more than 30 credits as an actress. Some other movies and television series that Wilson has appeared in are ‘Phantom Punch’, ‘Carpoolers’, ‘Shopgirl’, ‘Jake in Progress’, ‘Extreme Ops’, ‘Buying the Cow’, ‘The Wedding Planner’, ‘The $treet’, ‘House on Haunted Hill’, ‘Love Stinks’ and ‘Billy Madison’ among others. Additionally, she is also a singer and0020 was featured on Tommy Shane Steiner’s debut album ‘Then Came the Night’, performing a spoken-word part in ‘What We’re Gonna Do About It’. This song reached number 43 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts in 2002.
Net Worth of Bridgette Wilson
Wilson has not revealed her current salary. However, she has an estimated net worth of around $8 million at present.0020
Facts about Bridgette Wilson
- Bridgette Wilson started acting after winning the 1990 Miss Teen USA title.
- She first appeared as Lisa Fenimore in the TV series ‘Santa Barbara’ and then as Ginger in the series ‘Saved by the Bell’.
- After this, she ventured into the big screen in 1993, acting in the movie ‘Last Action Hero’. Two years later, she did the movies ‘Higher Learning’, ‘Billy Madison’, ‘Mortal Kombat’ and ‘Nixon’.
- Then in 1996, Wilson appeared in the films ‘Final Vendetta’ and ‘Unhook the Stars’. A year later, she became a part of a few films and TV films like ‘Nevada’, ‘The Stepsister’, ‘The Real Blonde’, ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ and ‘Marina’. The actress was then cast in the movies ‘Starstruck’, ‘The Suburbans’, ‘Love Stinks’ and ‘House on Haunted Hill’. In 2000, the American actress was offered the TV programme ‘The $treet’ as well as the flick ‘Beautiful’.
- Two years later, she got featured in the films ‘Buying the Cow’ and ‘Extreme Ops’ and also in an episode of the television series ‘Frasier’. After this, Wilson guest-starred in ‘CSI: Miami’ and ‘Beyond the Glory’. In 2005, she did a movie named ‘Shopgirl’.
- Three years later, she guest-starred in the series ‘Carpoolers’ and ‘Signature Series’. In 2008, she also got featured in the movie ‘Phantom Punch’.
- Bridgette Wilson is also a singer. In 1994, she released her album titled ‘I Only Wanna Be with You’ under the label King Records.
- Two years later, her second album ‘Gimme a Kiss’ was released under the same label.
- Then in 2002, the actress cum singer appeared in Tommy Shane Steiner’s single ‘What We’re Gonna Do About It’ from the album ‘Then Came the Night’.
Image Credit: Instagram