Hilary Diff Bio| Mike Comrie Girlfriend, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Hilary Erhard Duff (born September 28, 1987) is an American actress, businesswoman, singer, songwriter, producer, and writer. Duff began her acting career at a young age and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the title character of the hit television series Lizzie McGuire (2001–2004) and in the theatrical film based on the series, The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003).
Hilary Duff Physical Stats
Hilary Duff age is 32 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has a body measurements of 34-27-38 inches. She wears a bra size of 32 B. She has blonde hair and as hazel eyes color.
Hilary Duff Husband
In 2001, it was confirmed that Duff was in a relationship with fellow teen star Aaron Carter. Carter later guest-starred in an episode of Lizzie McGuire with Duff. In July 2004, a 16-year-old Duff began dating Good Charlotte singer Joel Madden, who was then 25 years old. Duff began dating Canadian NHL player Mike Comrie in 2007. Duff and Comrie announced their engagement in February 2010, and married on August 14, 2010, in Santa Barbara, California. Duff announced her pregnancy in 2011, and gave birth to a son, Luca Cruz Comrie, in March 2012. On January 10, 2014, Duff and Comrie announced that they had amicably separated and would continue to co-parent their son. In February 2015, Duff filed for divorce from Comrie, citing irreconcilable differences, and requesting primary physical and legal joint custody of their son. The divorce was finalized in February 2016. Duff dated personal trainer Jason Walsh from August 2015 until November 2016.Duff has been in a relationship with songwriter Matthew Koma since January 2017. Duff and Koma worked together extensively for her 2015 album Breathe In. Breathe Out.; the title track is a track he co-wrote and produced. They announced she was pregnant with their first child together, a girl on June 8, 2018. In October 2018, Duff gave birth to their daughter, Banks Violet Bair, via a home water birth. Duff and Koma then became engaged in May 2019, and later got married in December 2019 in an intimate backyard ceremony.
Facts about Hilary Duff
- Duff has involved herself with various philanthropic activities.
- She has also participated in various online charity campaigns, including a partnership with Claritin.
- She was also one of the celebrities who participated in the 2017 telethon for the Houston floods.
- Her song “Come Clean” (2003) was used as the theme song to the MTV reality series Laguna Beach, which is in turn credited with helping promote the song in the United States.
- Her song “Sweet Sixteen” (2003) was used as the theme for the MTV reality series of the same name.
- In 2014, Duff expressed her anger on Twitter regarding two paparazzi who were taking pictures of her son without her consent.
Image Credit: Instagram