Savannah James Bio|LeBron James Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Savannah James is an American businesswoman and philanthropist. Savannah Brinson was born to Jennifer and JK Brinson. Brinson met LeBron James while attending Buchtel Community Learning Center. She is a popular businesswoman, philanthropist, professional interior designer and entrepreneur from the United States.
Savannah James Husband
Basketball player LeBron James proposed to Savannah, his high school sweetheart, at a December 31, 2011 party celebrating New Year’s Eve and his 27th birthday. The two were married on September 14, 2013 in San Diego, California. Together, they have three children.
Savannah James Early Life
Savannah James was born as Savannah Brinson on August 27, 1986, in Akron City, Ohio, the USA. She possesses American nationality and belongs to the African-American ethnicity. The name of her parents is J.K. Brinson and Jennifer Brinson. Savannah is the youngest child in her family with five siblings being brought up in Akron City.
Net Worth of Savannah James
From her aspiring professional career, Savannah James has a good fortune projected at $23.7 million. And, her husband Lebron James has amassed a massive net worth over $440 million. He is under a 4-year contract deal of about $153.3 million with the Los Angeles Lakers. The duo lives a lavish life in their Los Angeles house valued at $12 million with luxurious automobiles like Lamborghini Aventador, Maybach 57 S, Ferrari F430 Spyder, Porsche 911, Turbo S, and several others. On Savannah’s 30th birthday, Lebron gifted a Ferrari 458 which has a value of over $233k.
Facts about Savannah James
- Giving an insight into Savannah James love life, she is a married woman.
- She exchanged her wedding vows with a famous NBA player, Lebron James.
- Their first encounter was at their high school and commenced their first date at an Outback Steakhouse.
- By the time, Savannah was 18 years old, she was 5 months pregnant with Lebron’s child.
- Moving towards rumors and controversies of the wife of NBA star Lebron James, she is not rumored in any gossipy tidbits concerning her professional and personal life.
- Also, no major relationship rumors are worrying currently Savannah.
- Additionally, she does not indulge in any scandals and maintains a distant to retain a clean image in the eyes of the general public.
- In 2018, James started a furniture line with American Signature called Home Court.
- She also founded a mentorship program called Women of Our Future.
- In 2016, James provided local Akron high school senior students with prom dresses.
- James also owned a juice store, The Juice Shop, in Brickell, Florida, but closed it in 2016 due to moving back to Ohio.
Image Credit: Instagram