Kim Marie Kessler Bio| Randy Orton Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Kim Marie Kessler is better half of professional wrestler Randy Orton, who is well known through his career in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Kim Marie resides in New York City, USA. She is his second wife after his divorce with former gymnast ‘Samantha Speno’.
Bio/Wiki of Kimberly Kessler
|Birthname||Kim Marie Kessler|
|Birthplace||New York City, USA|
|Husband/ Spouse Name||Randy Orton (WWE)|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Weight||55 Kg or 121 lbs|
|Children/ Kids||Brooklyn Rose Orton|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD approx. (As of 2020)|
Kim Marie Kessler Physical Stats
Kim Marie Kessler is stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her Body measurements are 34-28-38. She has a very glowing skin and has drink a lot of water.
Net Worth of Kim Marie Kessler
As of 2020, Kim Marie Kessler net worth is around $1 million. She also earns through various endeavors, sponsors and advertisers.
Spouse & Relationship
As per Spouse & Relationship of Marie Kessler, she is married. She is married with his spouse name Randy Orton who is a wrestler. The couple is happily married and enjoying their life at the best. The couple welcomed their first child together, in Nov, 2016 and named ‘Brooklyn Rose Orton’. The two duo began dating in the early months of 2012 following the failure of his first marriage.
Facts About Kim Marie Kessler
- She is a pet lover and has a dog whom she adopted with her husband named Spike.
- Spike was rescued by the couple during their vacation in Bora Bora.
- Kim Kessler received some flak from the public due to her marriage to Randy Orton. She was labeled a gold digger.
- She is pretty active on her social media platforms and also over 74 k followers on her Twitter and over 297 k followers on her Instagram.
- Kim Kessler broke the good news to her fans that she was expecting a baby, in 2016.
- Kim Kessler already had three children (boys) from her first marriage.
- Kim Marie Kessler’s husband Randy Keith popularly known as Randy Orton is a wrestler, actor, and stuntman who features on the WWE show Smackdown.
- He has also featured in a couple of movies in the past such as the 2011 film titled. “That’s What I Am” and the 2016 series titled “Shooter” as well.
Image Credit: Twitter