La La Vasquez Bio| Carmelo Anthony Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Alani Nicole “La La” Anthony (née Vázquez born June 25) is an American television personality, New York Times best-selling author, businesswoman, producer and actress. In the early 2000s, La La came to prominence as an MTV VJ on Total Request Live. She was the host of the VH1 reality television reunion shows Flavor of Love, I Love New York, For the Love of Ray J, and Real Chance of Love, and was a dean on Charm School with Ricki Lake.
La La Vasquez Physical Stats
La La Vasquez stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches. She weighs around 59 Kg. She has a body measurements of 34-24-36 inches. She wears a bra size of 32 B. She has dark brown hair and has brown eyes. She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
La La Vasquez Husband
Anthony married an American basketball player, Carmelo Anthony on 10th July 2010 after being engaged on 2004’s Christmas Day. They held their wedding at Cipriani restaurant in New York accompanied by 320 guests. They also share a son named, Kiyan Carmelo Anthony born in July 2007.
La La Vasquez Early Life
Anthony was born in Brooklyn, New York. Her parents are of Puerto Rican heritage born and raised in New York City. Anthony has a younger brother and two younger sisters. As a young child, she was involved in many activities, but music was her main interest. She went to Howard University, where she studied communications but did not graduate.
La La Vasquez Career
- Anthony initially started her career in radio at Hot 97 station. After a short service at the station, she was given the widely popular show, Future Flavas.
- At the age of 19, she got an offer to co-host the radio show, Los Angeles’s 92.3 The Beat, The B-Syde. After an unbeaten run on the radio, she left the station in 2001 and joined the MTV family. During her time at MTV, she interviewed many high-profile stars including Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, and Angelina Jolie.
- In the year 2001, she made her film debut with Two Can Play That Game. Likewise, she appeared in the 2012 film, Think Like a Man, alongside Gabrielle Union and Taraji P. Henson. After a year she was cast in the film Baggage Claim alongside Paula Patton and Derek Luke.
- In 2013, Anthony created a clothing line, “5th & Mercer”, a capsule collection exclusive to Shopbop.com and she continues to work on new designs for the line.
- On January 28, 2014, Anthony released her debut book titled The Love Playbook in which she shares how she found love and success on her terms. The book climbed to #1 on the Barnes & Noble Best Seller list and on February 7 hit #1 on The New York Times Best Seller list. Anthony’s second book, entitled The Power Playbook was released in May 2015.
- Anthony co-produced the Broadway production of Danai Gurira’s Eclipsed in 2016. On October 4th, 2019, Anthony launched her clothing line La La Anthony Collection online.
Net Worth of La La Vasquez
The multi-talented actress and entrepreneur have earned for herself immense wealth as a TV presenter, actress, movie producer, and writer. Her clothing line also contributed to her estimated net worth of $9 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
Facts about La La Vasquez
- On September 27th, 2015, La La revealed that she has psoriasis for about 10 years.
- In April 2017, she separated from her husband of nearly 7 years Carmelo Anthony but they got back together in January 2019.
Image Credit: Instagram