Lana Bio| Rusev Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Catherine Joy Perry (born March 24, 1985) is an American professional wrestler, professional wrestling manager, actress, dancer, model, and singer. She is signed to the professional wrestling promotion WWE, where she performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Lana. Here you will find all the information about Lana age, bio, height, weight, husband and many more.
Perry once dated actor and former American football player Isaiah Mustafa. In 2016, she married fellow WWE wrestler Miroslav Barnyashev, better known by his ring name Rusev.
Lana Physical Stats
Lana age is 34 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has a body measurements of 34-26-37 inches. She has blonde hair and has dark brown eyes.
- She began her career in 2008.
- Perry joined No Means Yes, a girl group signed to Ne-Yo’s record label comprising Perry (billed as “C.J.”), Kat, Shea, and Tanu, in 2009.
- Perry went on to work as a backup dancer for performers such as Keri Hilson, Nelly, Pink, Usher, Akon, and Rich Boy.
- She starred alongside Kelley Jakle in the music video for Jakle’s cover of the Paramore song “Ain’t it Fun”, in 2013.
- Perry revealed that she had been signed to WWE and was sent to their developmental branch NXT, in 2013 as well.
- She starred in the WWE Studios production Interrogation alongside WWE Hall of Famer Adam “Edge” Copeland, in 2016.
- Lana was drafted to the SmackDown brand as part of the Superstar Shake-up, in 2017.
- Later, she later made her managing debut in WWE 2K16 and later appearing in its follow-ups, WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K18. She was confirmed to be a playable character for the first time in WWE 2K19.
Facts about Lana
- She went on to appear in acting roles such as an episode of The Game in 2011, the lead role in I.C.I.R.U.S. in 2011, the musical comedy film Pitch Perfect in 2012 and the 2015 sequel Pitch Perfect 2, and an episode of Banshee in 2013.
- Her real name is Catherine Joy Perry.
- Since her childhood, she desired to become a ballet dancer like her mother.
- Her professional career has passed several stages as she started off as a dancer and then turned into a model which later followed with acting and music.
- As a dancer, she has worked as a backup dancer for legendary artists like Usher, Akon, and Pink.
- She enjoyed great success in whatever field she tried her hands on.
- In 2013, she was contacted by WWE to join the ‘NXT’.
- She chose ‘Lana’ to be her ring name and made her wrestling debut by serving as a scouting wrestler of Alexander Rusev.
- She made her professional wrestling debut bt participating in Wrestle Mania 32 in 2016.