Wiki, Salary, Boyfriend and Personal information of Mickie James
Mickie Laree James-Aldis is an American professional wrestler, actress, model and country singer. She is a commentator for WWE’s brand Main Event and performs under WWE’s SmackDown brand. She began her wrestling career in 1999 as a valet on the independent circuit, where she was known under the name Alexis Laree. Here you will find Mickie James bio, age, height, weight, husband, net worth, salary and relationship status. He made her World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) main roster debut in October 2005 and was placed in a storyline with Trish Stratus.
About/Bio/Wiki of Mickie James
|Name||Mickie Laree James-Aldis|
|Date of Birth||31 August 1979|
|Birth Place||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|Hometown||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|Profession(s)||Professional Wrestler, Actor, Model, Country Singer|
Patrick Henry High School, Ashland, Virginia
Associate of Arts degree in business administration
|Husband/Spouse||Nicholas Aldis aka Magnus (Pro Wrestler)|
|Marriage Date||31 December 2015|
Son- Donovan Patrick Aldis (Born in 2014)
Father- Stuart James (Retired wastewater-treatment worker and Landscaper)
Mother- Sandra Knuckles (Teacher and real-estate agent)
Brother- 4 (3 Step brothers, 1 Half brother)
Sisters- 2 (1 half sister)
|Affairs/Girlfriend||Kenny Dykstra, Pro-Wrestler (Ex Fiance, 2007)|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Career and Awards
RAW: 10 October 2005
KYDA Pro Training School
Long Kiss Goodnight/Mick Kick
Cross Legged STF
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Horse Riding, Painting|
|Favorite Singers||Percy Sledge, Reba, Prince, Jack Johnson|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Australia|
|Favorite Food||Fish & Chips|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
Controversies of Mickie James:
She doesn’t have any controversies in her career till now.
Does Mickie James smoke? Not Known
Does Mickie James drink alcohol? Yes
Facts and News related to Mickie James:
- Mickie’s parents had a split soon after her birth; Mickie’s custody was given over to her mother.
- Young Mickie spent a lot of time on her grandmother’s horse farm and developed a keen interest in equestrian sports. She owns three Morgan horses named Rhapsody, Bunny and Casanova.
- From her childhood, she had a flare for music. She could play numerous musical instruments but specialized in the Violin.
- Also a pro wrestling fan, Mickie started attending a wrestling school at the age of 18. The following year, she started managing the likes of Tommy Dreamer on the independent wrestling circuit.
- Like A. J. Styles, Mickie is also a TNA original. Although she had a short stint at TNA, her stay there was powerful enough to attract organizations like WWE with a contract offer.
- At WWE, Mickie had a dream run, as her maiden WWE Title (The Women’s Championship) came on the grandest stage of all- Wrestlemania 22, against the baby face diva, Trish Stratus.
- Back in 2009, whilst on the road with WWE, she started recording a country record and went on to release two full studio albums; Stranger & Angels in 2010 and her 2013 follow-up Somebody’s Gonna Pay.
- Mickie’s entrance song named Hardcore Country has been composed and sung by her. This song even finds a place in her first country album.
- She is also an avid dog lover and has two pet dogs named Butch and Elvis.
Image Credit: Twitter