Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Mohammed Siraj
Mohammed Siraj is an Indian right arm fast bowler. made his first-class debut on 15 November 2015, playing for Hyderabad in the 2015–16 Ranji Trophy tournament. He made his Twenty20 debut on 2 January 2016 in the 2015–16 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy tournament. He made his T20I debut for India against New Zealand on 4 November 2017. Here you will find the information about Mohammed Siraj bio, age, height, weight, salary, wife, net worth and relationship status.
About/Bio/Wiki of Mohammed Siraj
|Full Name||Mohammed Siraj|
Physical Status & More
T20- 4 November 2017 agaisnt New Zealand at Rajkot
15 November 2015 (for Hyderabad) vs Services at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
|Domestic/State Teams||Hyderabad (Ranji), Sunrisers Hyderabad|
Right Handed Bat
|Records (main ones)||At the 2015-16 Ranji Trophy season, while representing Hyderabad, Siraj took 41 wickets in just 9 games.|
|Career Turning Point||Siraj’s impressive performances in the 2015-16 Ranji season helped him to a spot in the Sunrisers Hyderabad squad for the 2017 edition of IPL.|
|Date of Birth||13 March 1994|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|School||Safa Junior College, Nampally, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||12th standard|
Daughter- NoneSon- None
Father- Mohammed Ghouse (Auto-rickshaw driver)Mother- Shabana Begum (Used to work as a house maid)
Brother- Mohammed Ismail (Software Engineer)Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Favourite Bowlers||Dale Steyn, Mitchell Starc|
|Favourite Food||Butter Chicken, pizza|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|TOTAL IPL INCOME||₹104000000|
Controversies of Mohammed Siraj:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does Mohammed Siraj smoke: Not Known
Does Mohammed Siraj drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about Mohammed Siraj:
- Mohammad Siraj’s family isn’t financially well-off; his father drives an auto-rickshaw in Hyderabad.
- He started playing cricket as a batsman but later developed into a bowler.
- It was his elder brother who pushed him into professional cricket.
- He initially joined the Charminar Cricket Club in Hyderabad.
- 2015-16 Ranji season proved to be a big milestone in Siraj’s career. He ended the season with 41 wickets in just 9 games, thus paving the way for his selection into the ‘Rest of India’ squad for the Irani Cup.
- Siraj earned a sum of INR 10 Lakhs for representing Hyderabad in two consecutive seasons of the Ranji Trophy. With this amount, he wishes to buy a new home for his parents.
- Interestingly, as a child, Siraj started off as a batsman. However, one day, while playing gully cricket, his friends told him that his bowling was way better than his batting skills. To this date, Siraj credits his friends for his success.
- Siraj was signed by the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) for a whopping INR 2.6 Crores for the 2017 edition of IPL.
- On 4 November 2017, when he made his international debut for India in place of Ashish Nehra in the second T20I match against New Zealand in Rajkot, he got very emotional and cried during the Indian national anthem.
Image Credit: Twitter