Niki Taylor Bio| Burney Lamar Girlfriend, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Nicole Renee “Niki” Taylor (born March 5, 1975) is an American supermodel and television presenter. She is one of the most successful models of all time. This south Florida native began modeling at 14 and immediately captured the heart of America and then the world with her “Girl next door” charm and beauty. Niki is in the Guinness book of world records as the youngest model to sign a six-figure deal. She is also the only model to have ever been on six of the major American magazine covers in the same month.
Niki Taylor Husband
Niki walked down the aisle with Burney Lamar, who is a NASCAR driver. The pair bumped into each other when he came for an autograph. Similarly, the sweet couple engaged in 2006 October. The same year, the lovey-dovey duo decided to take their relationship to the next level. As a result, they tied a knot at Grande Colonial Hotel located in La Jolla, California, on 24 December 2006. Eventually, they gave birth to their first child, Ciet Taylor Lamar, on 4 March 2009. Soon after that, Niki gave birth to her second child, a son Rex Harrison Lamar on 16 November 2011. Although this is not her first marriage. Previously this hot model dropped the anchor with Matt Martinez. The duo met during a coin-toss at an Arena football game happening in Miami. Martinez was a former Miami Hooters linebacker. Surprisingly, after three months of relation, they both eloped and married in Los Vegas in 1994, January. Soon she gave birth to twin sons Jake and Hunter in 1994, December. Unfortunately, after two years, the couple moved to separate paths because of some reason.
Niki Taylor Early Life
Niki Taylor grew up in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States. She is the daughter of Ken Taylor and mother Barbara Taylor. Her mother is a photographer while her father is a highway patrol lieutenant. This beauty is blessed to have older sister Joelle Taylor and younger sister Krissy Taylor. Sadly, Niki lost her younger sister as she passed away of arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia in 1995, 2 July. Eventually, this hot model is American by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Also, she strictly follows the Christian religion. Speaking of education, this beauty enrolled in Cooper City High School. During her college time, she was fascinated by the beauty pageants.
Net Worth of Niki Taylor
As of now, this American model sits on the net worth of $1 million. Annually she makes around $450,000 to $600,000 from her professional career. Apart from modeling and hosting, Niki makes extra bucks from consulting various pageants in Texas.
Facts about Niki Taylor
- Before Niki was a beauty queen, she was a renowned model.
- She commenced her modeling career at an early age of 13. Soon this diva signed a contract with Irene Marie Models located in South Florida.
- There she got introduce to Jean Renard, who also became her manager.
- Nobody can imagine how Niki gained the stardom at such an early age.
- In addition to this, Taylor signed a contract with CoverGirl at the age of 18.
- Aside from this, the stunning model has done numerous ad campaigns with a famous company.
- Some of them are Versace, Pantene, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Anne Klein, Gap, L’Oreal, Thierry Mugler, and more.
- Furthermore, Niki has featured cover magazines such as Alle, Allure, Vogue, Marie Claire, Paper Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Flaunt Magazine, and many more.
- Apart from this, this model has participated in Miss Texas Teen USA 2000 held on Thanksgiving weekend in Houston, Texas. That time she was Miss Texas Teen USA.
- In August 2000, Niki was in the Miss Teen USA pageant held in Shreveport, Lousiana. Likewise, this hot model became a television host in the shows such as The Amazing Race, The Early Show, among others.
Image Credit: Instagram