Hilary Rhoda Bio| Sean Avery Girlfriend, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Hilary Hollis Rhoda (born April 6, 1987) is an American model. She is perhaps best known for her work with the brand Estée Lauder and her 2009, 2010, and 2011 appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Hilary Rhoda Husband
Rhoda announced on November 13, 2013, that she was engaged to former National Hockey League player Sean Avery. They were married at the Parrish Art Museum in New York on October 10, 2015.
Hilary Rhoda Early Life
Rhoda was born in Chevy Chase, Maryland, and raised there and in Rye, New York. She has Irish ancestry. As a high-school student at the Academy of the Holy Cross in Maryland she was on the field hockey and basketball teams as a three-year varsity athlete, and as a member of the Washington Catholic Athletic Conference championship team she earned honors and was awarded best offensive player. Recruited by several colleges to play field hockey, Rhoda deferred her college acceptances after she began a career in modeling during her sophomore year.
Net Worth of Hilary Rhoda
Hilary Rhoda’s amassed quite a considerable amount of fortune throughout her career. As of now, Hilary Rhoda estimated net worth is $11 Million. The primary source of her income is modeling.
Facts about Hilary Rhoda
- Rhoda was discovered at a ProScout event in Washington, D.C. She soon appeared in ads for Hollister and Abercrombie, before switching to Click Model Management and then to IMG Models, globally.
- She is currently represented by IMG Models in New York.
- Cosmopolitan and The New York Post opined that Hope Hicks, the White House Director of Strategic Communications under President Trump, resembles Rhoda.
- Rhoda was selected to model the Hope Diamond in the Embrace Hope necklace on November 18, 2010, for the 50th anniversary on display at the Smithsonian.
- Rhoda ranked sixth in Forbes’ 2013 ranking of the world’s highest-paid models.
- The beautiful model is active on her social media profiles, where she updates the daily happenings of her life.
- Hilary appeared in several ads campaign for big fashion houses including Gucci, Gap, DSquared, Shiatzy Chen, Balenciaga, Belstaff, Valentino, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, and Victoria’s Secret.
- Not only that, but Hilary has already graced the cover of magazines including Vogue Paris, Time, Vogue Italy, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Numero and W.
- In 2007, Rhoda signed an exclusive contract with Estée Lauder.
- Besides, she’s the ambassador for Via Spiga, St. John Knits and ERES Beachwear as well. In 2009, Rhoda represented the Neiman Marcus Spring/Summer campaigns.
Image Credit: Instagram