Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Yuzvendra Chahal
Yuzvendra Chahal is an Indian cricketer and former chess player. He made his first-class debut in November 2009 against Madhya Pradesh in Indore. Here you will find information about Yuzvendra Chahal bio, age, height, weight, wife, net worth, salary, and relationship status. He made his T20 International (T20I) debut against Zimbabwe at Harare on 18 June 2016.
About/Bio/Wiki of Yuzvendra Chahal
|Full Name||Yuzvendra Singh Chahal|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Spin Bowler)|
Physical Status & More
|Body Colour||Light Brown|
ODI- 11 June 2016 against Zimbabwe at HarareT20- 18 June 2016 against Zimbabwe at Harare
#3 (India)#3 (IPL, County Cricket)#5,16(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Teams||Haryana, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Records (main ones)||
|Career Turning Point||Performance in the 2013 Champions League T20.|
|Date of Birth||23 July 1990|
|Birth Place||Jind, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Jind, Haryana, India|
|School||DAV Public School, Jind|
Daughter- NoneSon- None
Father- K K Chahal (Advocate)Mother- Sunita Devi
Brother- N/ASisters- 2 (Both elders)
|Hobbies||Playing chess, Travelling|
Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Kevin PietersenBowler: Shane Warne
|Favourite Cricket Ground||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru|
|Favourite Chess Players||Viswanathan Anand, Abhijeet Gupta|
|Favourite Footballer||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Favourite Football Team||Real Madrid C.F|
|Favourite Food||Butter Chicken, Rajma-Chawal|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Randeep Hooda|
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|TOTAL IPL INCOME||₹187000000|
Controversies of Yuzvendra Chahal:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does Yuzvendra Chahal smoke: Not Known
Does Yuzvendra Chahal drink alcohol: Yes
Some less known facts about Yuzvendra Chahal:
- Chahal developed a great interest in both chess and cricket at the age of 7.
- Due to his thin physique, his friends used to call him “single haddi (bone).”
- He performed exceptionally well in his age-group chess tournaments; was the India national junior champion (U-12) in chess, and represented India in the World Cup in 2003 in Greece, with an overall career rating of 1946.
- Though he wanted to pursue his career in chess, he quit playing it professionally for it being an expensive sport, and he was finding it difficult to get sponsors. Due to it, he got more inclined to cricket.
- He is the first ever player to represent India in both chess and cricket.
- He started playing cricket as a medium-fast bowler but later on, he became a leg spinner.
- According to him, playing chess helps him to become more patient, controls his temper and makes him able to read batsman’s mind.
- He considers Australian leg-spinner Shane Warne as his idol.
- He made his first-class debut in November 2009 against Madhya Pradesh in Indore.
- He represented the Mumbai Indian in the initial 3-years of his IPL career, but played only one match for them, and in 2014 he was bought by the Royal Challengers Bangalore, that boosted his cricketing career.
- Mitchell Starc is his best friend in Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) team’s squad.
- His biggest stressbusters are – Netflix and his phone.
- In November 2017, when the New Zealand cricket team toured India, Chahal and New Zealand spinner Ish Sodhi played a chess game on the flight as the Indian cricket team and New Zealand cricket team travelled to Thiruvananthapuram for a T20 International match.
Image Credit: Instagram