Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Zack Ryder
Matthew Brett Cardona better known as Zack Ryder is an American professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE where he performs on the Raw brand. He joined WWE in 2007. He won a WWE Tag Team Championship with his partner Curt Hawkins. Here we are providing information about Zack Ryder’s bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary and relationship status. He is a one-time WWE Intercontinental Champion and the first and only WWE Internet Champion.
About/Bio/Wiki of Zack Ryder
|Name||Matthew Brett Cardona|
|Nickname||The Woo Woo Woo Kid, The Internet Sensation, Long Island Ice-Z, The Ultimate Broski|
|Date of Birth/Age||14 May 1985|
|Hometown||Merrick, New York|
|Birthplace||Merrick, New York, United States|
Father- N/AMother- N/A
|Girlfriend/Partner||Tenille Averil Dashwood alias Emma, Wrestler (ex-girlfriend),Laurel Van Ness alias Chelsea Green (Wrestler)|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
Career and Awards
|Debut Wrestling||SmackDown (Main Roster): June 2007 (as member of the team- La Familia)|
|Debut T.V Show||2009 (Deal or no deal)|
|Debut Film||2015(Me Him Her)|
Florida Championship Wrestling
Ohio Valley Wrestling
Steve Keirn Tom Prichard
|Theme Song||Here to show the world|
|Signature Moves||Elbro Drop,Rough Ryder|
|Awards and Achievements||
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Hobbies||Collecting Toys, Playing video games|
|Favourite songs||This Is How We Do It’ by Monetll Jordan|
|Favourite Movies||Star Wars, Rocky (1976), The Monster Squad (1987), Ghostbusters (1984)|
|Favourite wrestler||Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry, John Cena|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Controversies of Zack Ryder:
He has no Controversies till now.
Does Zack Ryder smoke? No
Does Zack Ryder drink alcohol? Yes
Facts and News related to Zack Ryder:
- While at the high school, Ryder was diagnosed with cancer, which had spread from his foot to both of his lungs. However, the aspiring wrestler miraculously survived after undergoing a surgery and regular chemotherapy sessions.
- Zack Ryder was an avid WWE (then WWF) fan in his younger days so much so that to this day, he has collected and preserved over hundreds of wrestling toys at his home.
- Just one year post his debut at the NYWC, Ryder got the opportunity to appear on WWE TV. In of the episodes of SmackDown, he was featured as a local jobber in a match against former WWE superstar Matt Morgan. The following year, Ryder officially signed with the WWE and was assigned to their now defunct Deep South Wrestling developmental wing in Georgia.
- In 2011, Sports Illustrated, a reputed sports magazine, listed Ryder among 100 most influential Twitter users in sports.
- In January 2013, Ryder released a music video, titled ‘Hoeski’. Not only did it garner over 1,00,000 views in four days but it also managed to secure No. 92 position on the iTunes Pop Music chart. Even the WWE acknowledged the video by posting it on its official YouTube Channel.
- After making a few sporadic appearances on ECW and SmackDown, Ryder expressed his dissatisfaction with the way the company was pushing him. Finding no convincing ideas from the WWE creative, he took the matter into his own hands and launched a YouTube web series- Z! True Long Island Story, to promote his gimmick/character.
- began his wrestling career in 2004, at the New York Wrestling Connection (NYWC), under the ring name Brett Matthews.
- Being a huge fan of the Ghostbusters movie series, Ryder often sported a Ghostbusters themed ring attire during matches.
- Owing to his YouTube Channel and other social media accounts, Ryder became an internet sensation within months. Despite not getting a chance to feature on WWE TV, Ryder’s merchandise became ‘bestseller’ at the WWE store. “We Want Ryder” chants became a routine at the promotion’s live events, thus forcing the company to promote the wrestler up the card.
Image Credit: WWE