Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Mitchell Marsh
Mitchell Ross Marsh is an Australian all rounder. He is younger brother of Shaun Marsh. He made his debut for the Warriors at the age of 17 in February 2009 in a Ford Ranger Cup game at Bunbury. Here you will find information about Mitchell Marsh bio, age, height, weight, wife, net worth, salary and relationship status. He made his Test match debut for Australia against Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates on 22 October 2014. He made his international ODI debut on October 19, 2011, versus South Africa.
About/Bio/Wiki of Mitchell Marsh
|Full Name||Mitchell Ross Marsh|
|Profession||Australian Cricketer (All-rounder)|
Physical Status & More
Test- 22 October 2014 vs Pakistan in Dubai
ODI- 19 October 2011 vs South Africa in Centurion
T20- 16 October 2011 vs South Africa in Johannesburg
#8 (Australia)#10 (Perth Scorchers)
|Domestic/State Teams||Perth Scorchers, Deccan Chargers, Pune Warriors, Rising Pune Supergiants, Western Australia|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||
|Career Turning Point||Marsh was handed the captaincy for the 2010 U-19 Cricket World Cup. Under his leadership, Australia won the tournament. Also, Marsh scored a match-winning 97 in the semi-final against Sri Lanka.|
|Date of Birth||20 October 1991|
|Birth Place||Attadale, Perth, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Attadale, Perth, Australia|
|College||Wesley College, South Perth, Australia|
Son- NoneDaughter- None
Father- Geoff Marsh (Former Cricketer)
Brother- Shaun Marsh (Elder, Cricketer)
Sister- Melissa Marsh (Elder, Former Basketball Player)
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||Steve Waugh, Jacques Kallis|
|Favourite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Salary (2020)||₹ 20,000,000 (IPL)|
|Total IPL Income||₹ 161,681,100|
|Net Worth||$68 Million|
Controversies of Mitchell Marsh:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does Mitchell Marsh smoke: Not Known
Does Mitchell Marsh drink alcohol: Yes
Some less known facts about Mitchell Marsh:
- Mitchell Marsh is the youngest son of former Australian cricketer Geoff Marsh and younger brother of team-mate Shaun Marsh.
- Mitchell’s sister, Melissa, is a former basketball player; she played for Perth Lynx in the WNBL.
- Before focussing solely on cricket, Marsh had a keen interest in the game of football. He was an Australian rules footballer and represented Western Australia in 2008 AFL National Under-18 Championships.
- At the age of 17, Mitchell Marsh, while representing Western Australian Warriors, became the youngest ever player to debut in an Australian domestic one-day game. Additionally, he became Western Australia’s youngest debutant in 70 years.
- Mitchell Marsh was the captain of the U-19 Australian team, which lifted the World Cup in 2010.
- On September 20, 2014, Marsh hit two sixes of the last two balls and got his team Perth Scorchers an improbable victory over the Dolphins in the now defunct Champions League T20.
Image Credit: Twitter