Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Apollo Crews
Sesugh Uhaa popularly known as Apollo Crews is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand. He started his wrestling career in 2009. Here you will find information about Apollo crews bio, age, wife, height, weight, net worth and salary. In 2015, he started wrestling for WWE and assigned to its developmental brand NXT. On January 29, 2017, he participated and performed in his first Royal Humble match where he was eliminated by Luke Harper.
About/Bio/Wiki of Apollo Crews
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1987|
|Birth Place/Hometown||Sacramento, California, U.S.|
|Profession(s)||Professional Wrestler, Business Executive|
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
Career and Awards
|Debut|| August 17, 2009
| Theme Song
| Signature Moves
||All Out Assault (Triple powerbomb)
Delayed vertical suplex.
Rolling German Suplexes.
Fallaway Samoan Drop.
Kneeling reverse piledriver.
Pop Up Neckbreaker.
Open the Twin Gate Championship (1 time)
Dragon Gate USA
Best Newcomer (2011)
Full Impact Pro
FIP Florida Heritage Championship (1 time)
Great Championship Wrestling
GCW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
Preston City Wrestling
PCW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI ranked him No. 72 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in
the PWI 500 in 2016
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Hobbies||Playing Football, wrestling|
|Favourite Food||Steak, Ice cream, Junk Food|
|Favourite Actor||Matt Damon|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Color||White, Red, Black, Blue|
Controversies of Apollo Crews:
Does Apollo Crews smoke? No
Does Apollo Crews drink alcohol? Yes
Facts and News related to Apollo Crews:
- Crews did not exactly have it easy growing up; he went to a military high school, and because things were so difficult there, he threw himself into the world of sports as an escape. He excelled in soccer, football, track and field, and, of course, wrestling.“Sports were my outlet and a way to get away from military life,” he said. “I wanted to play all year long. Athletics have always been my life. I didn’t want any point in time where I wasn’t doing something.”Crews also has a background in gymnastics, which he said has stayed with him over the years and which influences his wrestling style a bit. He was interested in wrestling from a young age, but he did not pursue it seriously when he was growing up because he had difficulty finding the time to train.
- Crews’ first big break in wrestling was in 2011 when he participated in tryouts held by Dragon Gate USA, a Philadelphia-based wrestling promotion. He was immediately signed and began performing for them and their parent company and affiliates, Dragon Gate, Evolve and Full Impact Pro.Two months into his Dragon Gate run, he made his debut in Japan, during an event in which he defeated Kotoka and became a Blood Warrior. Crews credits this Japan trip with helping to launch his career and to make him well-known in wrestling circles.“By the time I left, I was completely different; I wrestled completely different,” he said. “Japan was definitely the place that helped me fine-tune my skills.”After Dragon Gate Japan, Crews began performing all over the world, in England, Germany, Scotland, the Netherlands, and the United States. And at the end of 2011, he was named by Dragon Gate their best newcomer of the year.
- After leaving Dragon Gate, Apollo Crews participated in the WWE’s tryout camp in October 2014. A few months later, it was announced that he would be officially joining NXT. Crews made his debut on an episode of NXT broadcast on May 6, 2015.In his first televised match, Crews defeated Tye Dillinger at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn. His first major rivalry was with Baron Corbin, who attacked Crews after Crews had eliminated him during a battle royal. This lead up to a match in which Corbin defeated Crews.Another feud he had at NXT was with Elias Samson, although this time Crews was able to emerge victorious in their match.
- Being offered a WWE contract must be a surreal experience for any wrestler, and when Crews was offered his, he was pretty sure someone was playing a practical joke on him.It didn’t help that, as Crews explained, he got the call on April Fool’s Day.“I thought it was a joke,” Crews said. “But when it really hit me and I realized what was going on I just started breaking down crying tears of happiness. It was cool for me because I don’t remember the last time I shed a tear of any kind of emotion. So it was cool just to see my dreams come true…It’s the most satisfying feeling ever.”
- When asked about some of his wrestling inspirations, Crews named Stone Cold Steve Austin, saying that he was the guy that everyone could relate to.“He was the guy coming to work and beating up on his boss, which everybody who works a regular job can relate to,” he said. “What people loved about him so much is the fact that he was doing what they just dreamed of doing.”Crews also pointed to The Rock, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero as people he looked up to. Ultimately, though, he says he hopes to develop his own persona and stand out from those who came before him.“After I started doing it for long, I moved away from trying to wrestle like certain guys and I developed my own style,” he said. “It took some time, but I think I figured it out after a while.”
Image Credit: WWE