Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Bray Wyatt
Windham Lawrence Rotunda better known as Bray Wyatt is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, performing on the SmackDown brand. He debuted in 2009 for Florida Championship Wrestling and later debuted for WWE NXT in 2010. He won the 2017 WWE Championship at the Elimination Chamber. We are providing Bray Wyatt bio age, height, weight, net worth, salary and relationship status. He was WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champion with Luke Harper and Randy Orton in 2016.
About/Bio/Wiki of Bray Watt
|Windham Lawrence Rotunda
|Eater of Worlds, The New Face of Fear
“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt
|Date of Birth
|23 May 1987
|Hernando High School, Florida Troy University, Alabama
|Daughters- Cadyn Rotunda, Kendyl Rotunda
|Father- Mike Rotunda (Former Wrestler)
Mother- Stephanie Rotunda
|Brothers- Taylor Michael Rotunda aka Bo Dallas (Wrestler)
Sister- Mika Rotunda
Career and Awards
|NXT (as Bray Wyatt): 11 July 2012 RAW: 27 May 2013
Florida Championship Wrestling
|Sister Abigail (Swinging Reverse Facebuster)
|• WWE Championship (1 time)
• WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship (1 time) with Luke
Harper and Randy Orton
• Wrestling Observer Newsletter Best Gimmick of the Year (2013)
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Watching American Football, playing video games
|Undertaker, Jake Roberts, Papa Shango
|Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
|$ 1 million
Controversies of Bray Wyatt:
- Not having a controversial career until now
Does Erick Rowan smoke? Not Known
Does Erick Rowan drink alcohol? Yes
Facts and News related to Bray Wyatt:
- Wrestling is in Bray’s blood; both his father and grandfather have been a part of this business. Thus, Bray is a 3rd generation wrestler from his family.
- In the year 2005, Bray won a state wrestling championship at his high school. Notably, he weighed more than 270 pounds (122 kg) at that time.
- Like many other wrestlers, Bray has also had an interest in American Football during his college days. He played for the College of Sequoias for two seasons following which he went to the Troy University on a football scholarship.
- Bray was pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at the university, however, he was only 27 credit hours shot when he made the bold decision of leaving the course for the sake of wrestling.
- 2014 proved to be a weird year for Bray. On one hand, his match against John Cena at the Extreme Rules PPV was named as the ‘Worst Worked Match of the Year’ by Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the same fixture, on the other hand, at Payback PPV was awarded the ‘Best Match of the Year’ by Pro-wrestling Illustrated.
- Bray has performed a number of gimmicks during his time at the WWE developmental (FCW/NXT). He began with the ring name ‘Alex Rotundo’, followed it up with ‘Duke Rotundo’ and finally transitioned to ‘Husky Harris’. Bray played another character named ‘Alex Mulligan’ for a brief period, however, the gimmick failed to make it to the FCW TV this time.
- Since Bray’s run as ‘Alex Mulligan’ was short-lived, not many people know that Alex Mulligan used the iconic Stunner as his finisher.
Image Credit: WWE