Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Axar Patel
Axar Patel is a left-hand batsman and slow left-arm orthodox bowler. He plays as an all-rounder for the Gujarat cricket team. He made his ODI debut on 15 June 2014 against Bangladesh. He made his Twenty20 International debut for India against Zimbabwe on 17 July 2015. You will find the information about Axar Patel bio, age, net worth, height, weight, salary and relationship status.
About/Bio/Wiki of Akshar Patel
|Full Name||Axar Rajeshbhai Patel|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Bowler)|
Physicsl State & More
|Body Colour||Light Brown|
ODI- 15 June 2014 against Bangladesh at Dhaka
Test- N/AT20 – 17 July 2015 against Zimbabwe at Harare
|Coach/Mentor||Dinesh Nanavati, V Venkatram, Mukund Parmar|
|Domestic/State Team||Gujarat, Kings XI Punjab, Mumbai Indians|
|Records (main ones)||
|Records (main ones)||His impressive performance for Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2014, after which he earned a place in the Indian ODI squad.|
|Date of Birth||20 January 1994|
|Birth Place||Anand, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Nadiad, Gujarat, India|
|College||Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, Gujarat|
|Educational Qualifications||Engineering Dropout|
Son- NoneDaughter- N/A
Father- Rajesh PatelMother- Pritiben Patel
Brother- Sanship Patel (Elder)Sister- Shivangi Patel (Elder)
Batsman: Yuvraj SinghBowler: Harbhajan Singh
|Favourite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Singer||Yo Yo Honey Singh|
|TOTAL IPL INCOME||₹198500000|
|Net Worth||$4.5 Million|
Controversies of Axar Patel:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does Axar Patel smoke: Not Known
Does Axar Patel drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about Axar Patel:
- Axar never wanted to be a cricketer, instead, he wanted to be a mechanical engineer.
- When he was 15 years old, his friend Dhiren Kansara first noticed his cricketing talent and suggested him to play an inter-school tournament.
- His first name’s spelling was “Akshar”, but because of is school principal’s mistake he spelt it as “Axar” in the school leaving certificate, and since then he has been using this name.
- As he wasn’t strong enough at the beginning of his cricketing career, he father was a bit worried about how he’s going to cope-up with the physical demand of the game. So, his father enrolled him in a gym.
- He started playing cricket as a batsman, but later, became a bowler to increase his chance to play for India.
- In 2010, he met with an accident just after he was selected for the Gujarat U-19 team. He injured his leg at home during the Diwali break, after which he was ruled out for the entire season. During this period, he thought to quit cricket, but his grandmother’s will to see him playing on TV inspired him to make a comeback.
- In his debut Ranji Trophy season of 2012, he played only one match, but he had an exceptional 2013-14 Ranji Trophy season as he was amongst the most consistent players for Gujarat as he made 369 runs at an average of 46.12 and took 29 wickets at an economy rate of 23.58 in 7 matches.
- He was awarded “BCCI Under-19 cricketer of the Year” in 2014.
- He didn’t get the chance to play even a single game in his debut IPL season (IPL-6, 2013), but did not get a game, but his success in the 2013 Ranji Trophy season earned him a spot in the Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) squad. He had an exceptional season with his debut season with Kings XI Punjab (IPL-7, 2014) as he took 16 wickets at an economy rate of 6.22.
- He was awarded “Emerging Player of the Tournament” in IPL7.
Image Credit: Instagram