Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Amit Mishra
Amit Mishra is right-arm leg-break bowler and right-handed tail-ender batsman cricketer. He made his first class debut in the 2000-01 season. He made his One Day International (ODI) debut against South Africa during the TVS Cup in 2003. Here you will find information about Amit mishra bio, age, height, weight, wife, net worth, salary and relationship status. He is the first player in IPL history to take three hat-tricks.
About/Bio/Wiki of Amit Mishra
|Full Name||Amit Mishra|
Physicsl State & More
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Body Colour||Light Brown|
Test- 17 October 2008 vs Australia in Mohali
ODI- 13 June 2003 vs South Africa in DhakaT20- 13 June 2010 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
|Jersey Number||#99 (India)|
|Domestic/State Team||Delhi Daredevils, Haryana, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Railways, Uttar Pradesh, Central Zone|
|Records (main ones)||
|Career Turning Point||Mishra’s 5 wicket haul in a match against South Africa A in the year 2007 gathered much needed attention.|
|Date of Birth||24 November 1982|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
Son- NoneDaughter- N/A
Father- SM Mishra (employed by Indian Railways)Mother- Chandrakala Mishra
Brother- Sanjay Mishra and 2 moreSister- 3
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|TOTAL IPL INCOME||₹ 317,500,000|
|Net Worth||$80 Million|
Controversies of Amit Mishra:
In September 2015, Mishra was arrested by the Bengaluru police, when his friend, Vandana Jain, filed a complaint against him on grounds of physical violence and assault. Mishra was alleged to have thrown a kettle at his woman friend after he found her in his hotel room when he returned to the room after a conditioning camp. However, he was later released on bail.
Does Amit Mishra smoke: Not Known
Does Amit Mishra drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about Amit Mishra:
- Amit Mishra was born in a lower middle class family in Delhi. His father, an employee of Indian railways, had a really tough time raising 7 children.
- Mishra’s mentor & coach, Sanjay Bharadwaj, revealed in an interview that Mishra initially wanted to become a batsman as he was not aware of his natural ability to turn the ball. Notably, Sanjay Mishra has also mentored the likes of Gautam Gambhir and Unmukt Chand.
- Unfortunately, Mishra was ‘overlooked’ by his own state and hence had to make a move to Haryana in the year 2000. Haryana needed a leg spinner at that time and Mishra was the perfect option they were looking for. He was picked in the U-17 team but despite being selected as a spin specialist, Mishra performed with the bat and not with the ball.
- In the very next match, his team bowled Delhi out for just 85. From here he took 55 wickets in the whole season, followed by Ranji trophy, where he took 32 wickets.
- Mishra was initially drafted into the Indian squad for a Test against West Indies in 2002, but was not picked in the playing XI. Thus, his official test debut came 6 years later in the year 2008.
- He became only the third leg-spinner after Vaman Kumar (1961) and Narendra Hirwani (1988) to pick up five wickets in an innings on test debut.
- During India’s tour of Zimbabwe in 2013, Mishra clinched the record for most wickets by any bowler in a 5-match series. The leggie also equaled Indian bowling great Javagal Srinath’s world record for the most wickets in a bilateral ODI series with 18 wickets.
- 2012-13 domestic season was exceptional for Mishra. While playing for Haryana, he scored a mammoth 479 runs with the bat; the highest score of 202 not out coming against Karnataka.
Image Credit: Instagram