Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Chris Woakes
Chris Woakes is a right-handed batsman and a right-arm fast-medium pace bowler who plays for Warwickshire and England. He made his Test debut against Australia in the fifth Ashes Test in 2013. Here you will find information about Chris Woakes bio, age, height, weight, wife, net worth, salary and relationship status. He made his International Twenty20 debut on 12 January 2011 against Australia in Adelaide.
About/Bio/Wiki of Chris Woakes
|Full Name||Christopher Roger Woakes|
|Profession||Cricketer (Right-arm fast-medium bowler)|
Physical Status & More
ODI- 23 January 2011 against Australia at Sydney, Australia
Test- 21 August 2013 against Australia at The Oval, LondonT20- 12 January 2011 against Australia at Adelaide, South Australia
|Domestic/State Team||England Lions, Herefordshire, Kolkata Knight Riders, Marylebone Cricket Club, Sydney Thunder, Warwickshire, Wellington|
|Records (main ones)||
|Carrier Turning Point||When England player Ben Stokes suffered the knee injury during the Test series against Sri Lanka, he got chance to play in the second test match in which he picked 9 wickets by giving just 36 runs.|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1989|
|Birth Place||Birmingham, Warwickshire, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Birmingham, Warwickshire, England|
|College||Barr Beacon School, Aldridge, England|
Son- NoneDaughter- N/A
|Parents||Father- Roger Woakes Mother- Elaine Woakes|
|Siblings||Brother- David Woakes Sister- N/A|
|Hobbies||Playing football and golf|
|Favourite Cricketer||Jacques Kallis|
|Favourite Athletes||Chris Armstrong (Footballer), Rory McIlroy (Professional Golfer)|
|TOTAL IPL INCOME||₹131000000|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Controversies of Chris Woakes:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does Chris Woakes smoke: Not Known
Does Chris Woakes drink alcohol: Yes
Some less known facts about Chris Woakes:
- Chris started playing cricket at the age of 7 and used to play in the ‘Aston Manor Cricket Club.’
- He later started playing for the ‘Walmley Cricket Club’ in Sutton Coldfield, England.
- In 2006, he was chosen for the ‘Warwickshire’ cricket team and made his first-class debut against West Indies at Birmingham, England.
- He was also part of the England Lions, Herefordshire, Marylebone Cricket Club, Sydney Thunder, Warwickshire, and Wellington.
- In 2011, he got selected in the ‘England’ cricket team and played his first T20 International match against Australia at Adelaide, South Australia.
- In 2016, he was named the Wisden’s ‘Cricketers of the Year.’
- In 2017, ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ (KKR) bought him for Rs 4.2 crore for the 2017 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.
- In 2018, ‘Royal Challengers Bangalore’ (RCB) bought him for Rs 7.4 crore for the 2018 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.
Image Credit: Twitter