Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Ba Dallas
Taylor Michael Rotunda popularly known as Bo Dallas is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand. He was the longest-reigning NXT Champion in the championship’s history at 280 days. Here we are providing Bo Dallas age, height, wife, weight net worth and salary. He won three times FCW Florida Heavyweight Championship and is a former two-time FCW Florida Tag Team Champion with his older brother Windham Rotunda.
About/Bio/Wiki of Ba Dallas
|Name||Taylor Michael Rotunda|
|Ring Name||Bo Dallas
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1990|
|Birth Place/Hometown||Brooksville, Florida, U.S|
|Alma mater/School/College/University||Hernando High School, Florida Troy University, Alabama|
| Marital Status
Mother: Stephanie Rotunda
||Brothers: Bray Wyatt
|> Body Measurement
| Hair Colour
| Eye Colour
| Body Colour
Career and Awards
||Florida Championship Wrestling
| Theme Song
||Shoot for the Stars
| Signature Moves
||Bo Dazzler,Bo-Dog,Double underhook DDT,Spear,Rope-hung
||Florida Championship Wrestling
FCW Florida Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
FCW Florida Tag Team Championship (2 times)
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
Ranked No. 73 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI
500 in 2014
NXT Championship (1 time)
WWE Royal Rumble Entry Tournament (2013)
Controversies of Bo Dallas:
Not having a controversial career until now.
Does Bo Dallas smoke? Not Known
Does Bo Dallas drink alcohol? Yes
Facts and News related to Bo Dallas:
- Wrestling is in Bray’s blood; both his father and grandfather have been a part of this business. Thus, Bray is a 3rd generation wrestler from his family.
- In the year 2005, Bray won a state wrestling championship at his high school. Notably, he weighed more than 270 pounds (122 kg) at that time.
- Like many other wrestlers, Bray has also had an interest in American Football during his college days. He played for the College of Sequoias for two seasons following which he went to the Troy University on a football scholarship.
- Bray was pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at the university, however, he was only 27 credit hours short when he made the bold decision of leaving the course for the sake of wrestling.
- 2014 proved to be a weird year for Bray. On one hand, his match against John Cena at the Extreme Rules PPV was named as the ‘Worst Worked Match of the Year’ by Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the same fixture, on the other hand, at Payback PPV was awarded the ‘Best Match of the Year’ by Pro-wrestling Illustrated.
- Bray has performed a number of gimmicks during his time at the WWE developmental (FCW/NXT). He began with the ring name ‘Alex Rotundo’, followed it up with ‘Duke Rotundo’ and finally transitioned to ‘Husky Harris’. Bray played another character named ‘Alex Mulligan’ for a brief period, however, the gimmick failed to make it to the FCW TV this time.
- Since Bray’s run as ‘Alex Mulligan’ was short-lived, not many people know that Alex Mulligan used the iconic Stunner as his finisher.
- Bray and his real brother, Bo Dallas, underwent training together at the FCW. The two even paired up as a team and held the FCW Tag-Team Championships twice as ‘Rotunda Brothers.’
- Interestingly, unlike other gimmicks on the roster, ‘Bray Wyatt’ is not the work of the WWE creative team and is his own creation. Inspired by actor Robert De Niro‘s character in the 1991 movie Cape Fear and former wrestler Waylon Mercy’s gimmick, ‘Bray Wyatt’ can be termed as a hybrid of the two.
Image Credit: WWE