Gabrielle Union Bio|Chris Howard Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Gabrielle Monique Union-Wade is an American actress, voice artist, activist, and author. She began her career in the 1990s, appearing on television sitcoms, before landing supporting roles in teenage comedic films She’s All That and 10 Things I Hate About You (1999). Her breakthrough role was in the 2000 film Bring It On. After becoming famous, she simply went by the name Gabrielle Union.
Gabrielle Union Physical Stats
Gabrielle Monique age is 47 years old. She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. She weighs around 65 Kg. She has a body measurements of 34-26-36 inches. She wears a bra size of 32 B. She has dark brown eyes and has dark brown hair.
Gabrielle Union Husband
Union met NFL player Chris Howard at a party in 1999. They married on May 5, 2001, and separated in October 2005. The divorce was finalized in 2006. Union said that when she got divorced she “sort of realized that she hadn’t been making sound choices which were the best for her to pursue her hopes and dreams and aspirations and passions.” In a 2014 interview, Union stated that she may have rushed into the relationship for the wrong reasons, noting that, “in my 20s, I was all about getting the ring”. Union had earlier reflected that she spent much of the marriage “upset” and from the relationship, she realized that the men in her life were “just human”.
In 2008, Union began dating NBA player Dwyane Wade. They married on August 30, 2014, in Miami, Florida, and she became a stepmother to his three children. Union stated in an interview prior to the marriage that she and Wade would be signing a prenuptial agreement to protect their individual assets. Union and Wade spent their honeymoon in the Maldives and Tanzania. In 2018, they welcomed the birth of their daughter, who was born via surrogate due to Union’s struggles with miscarriages.
Facts about Gabrielle Union
- In 2008, Union supported Barack Obama in his presidential campaign, the election interesting her differently from past elections.
- In February 2012, Union was identified as a suspicious person by airport security and was subjected to a “hair patdown”
- Union is a spokeswoman for Neutrogena. She became affiliated with Neutrogena in 2004.
- Union appeared in the 2000 film Love & Basketball. In the same year, she performed the role of Isis in the cheerleading movie Bring It On, opposite Kirsten Dunst. Bring It On helped push Union into the mainstream.
- Union started her acting career in minor roles. Her first audition was for Saved by the Bell.
Image Credit: Instagram