Sharmell Sulivan-Huffman Bio| Booker T Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman is an American retired professional wrestling valet and former professional wrestler. As the wife of Booker T, she is best known for her time with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) as Queen Sharmell until her release in 2007. She first came to prominence in the wrestling world as Storm a member of the World Championship Wrestling dance troupe the Nitro Girls and she also played a character called Paisley. Sullivan-Huffman performed for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) under the ring name Sharmell from 2007 until leaving the company in 2009.
Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman Physical Stats
Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. She weighs around 57 Kg or 121 lbs. She has dark brown hair and has dark brown eyes color. She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman Husband
She has been married to Booker Huffman since February 5, 2005. Sullivan has a stepson Brandon, from Huffman’s first marriage. She and Huffman began dating while they both worked for WCW. Sullivan gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl, on August 5, 2010.
Net Worth of Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman net worth is estimated around $2 million USD as of 2020. Her source of income was her wrestling career.
Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman Early Life
Sullivan was valedictorian of Roosevelt High School in Gary, Indiana, in 1988, and graduated from Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia. At age 20, Sullivan won the 1991 Miss Black America pageant, which was marred by accusations of rape by Miss Black Rhode Island, Desiree Washington, against pageant judge Mike Tyson. After winning the title, Sullivan began a career in professional dance, touring with several hip hop artists and R&B bands, including a 3½ year stint with James Brown.
Facts about Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- Sullivan joined World Championship Wrestling’s Nitro Girl dance troupe in December 1998 under the name Storm.
- She appeared on five episodes of the game show “Family Feud” in November 2007.
- She and Teri Byrne were both members of Nitro Girls.
- She was married in 2005 and gave birth to twins in 2010.
- She was sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling to continue her training, and was made the valet for The Suicide Blondes, wearing a blonde wig and using the name Sister Sharmell.
- She lost the match after Kong knocked her out then Morasca pinned her.
- She then competed in the TNA Knockout Tag Title tournament teaming with Traci Brooks to represent The Main Event Mafia, but they lost in the first round of the tournament to Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed.
- At Bound for Glory Booker and Sharmell made their final appearance for TNA, before leaving the company.
- She also has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
Image Credit: Instagram