Wiki, Salary, Boyfriend and Personal information of Alexa Bliss
Alexis Kaufman better known as Alexa Bliss is an American professional wrestler signed to WWE, where she performs on the SmackDown brand. He made her main roster debut on the SmackDown brand in July 2016, eventually becoming SmackDown Women’s Champion. Here you will find all the information related to alexa bliss such as bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary and relationship status.
About/Bio/Wiki of Alexis Lexi Kaufman
||Alexis Lexi Kaufman|
|Nickname||Five Feet of Fury, Little Miss Bliss, The Wicked Witch of WWE|
|Ring Name||Alexa Bliss|
|Date of Birth||9 August 1991|
|Birth Place||Columbus, Ohio, U.S.|
|Hometown||Columbus, Ohio, U.S.|
|Alma mater/School/College/University||Providence High School, North Carolina
University of Akron, Ohio
Columbus Community College, Ohio
Degree in Medical Dietetics
|Fiance/Spouse||Matthew Adams alias Buddy Murphy (Wrestler)|
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Matthew Adams alias Buddy Murphy (Wrestler)|
Career and Awards
|Debut||NXT: May 8, 2014
SmackDown (Main Roster): July 26, 2016
WWE Performance Center
|Finishing Move||• Twisted Bliss
• Snap DDT
||• 2-time WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion
• 2-time WWE RAW Women’s Champion
• Ranked #29 among Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s (PWI) top 50 female wrestlers in 2016
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Hobbies||Singing, Watching Softball|
|Favorite Ice Hockey Team||Columbus Blue Jackets|
|Favourite Song||‘Beside You’ by Marianas Trench|
|Favorite Wrestler(s)||Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio|
|Favorite Rock Band||Panic! At The Disco|
|Net Worth||$2.3 Million|
Controversies of Alexa Bliss:
- Like many other WWE Divas, Alexa Bliss made headlines when a number of her alleged private pictures were leaked online. The wrestler, however, denied the pictures, terming them as ‘bogus.’
Does Alexa Bliss smoke? No
Does Alexa Bliss drink alcohol? Not Known
Facts and News related to Alexa Bliss:
- Her father, Bob, and mother, Angela, were only 17 and 18 years old respectively when they brought the future WWE Women’s Champion into this world.
- Alexa was an avid sportsperson during her childhood days; she reportedly excelled at various sports like track kickboxing, softball, gymnastics, swimming, etc.
- While at the University of Akron, Alexa achieved the Divison I status in ‘cheerleading.’
- At the age of 15, she was diagnosed with anorexia – a life-threatening eating disorder. Her condition was so severe that at prima facie the doctor told her parents that she mightn’t even survive the next 24 hours. However, the future pro wrestler miraculously recuperated and showed speedy recovery.
- Though Alexa thought that she had defeated the disease, the symptoms began to appear again. Being a cheerleader at the University, she had to follow a strict workout regimen, which instead of helping her stay fit, re-triggered the disorder. Owing to the ‘resurrected’ disease, she lost 18 Kg (40 pounds) in just 6 weeks.
- In order to recover again, she had to put on a lot of weight. For this purpose, she turned to body building and eventually won several IFBB (International Federation of Body Building and Fitness) events.
- At 17, she was featured on the cover of American Cheerleader magazine.
- In order to provide some main roster exposure to the then NXT stars – Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, and Charlotte – Cerebral Assassin Triple H offered them the opportunity to be a part of his entrance at Wrestlemania 30.
- “Bliss”, the second half of her ring name, was not coined by the WWE creative but was instead given to her because of the trouble she faced pronouncing her catchphrase “Bless Your Heart” in the expected American accent. Since her “Bless Your Heart” sounded more like “Bliss Your Heart”, the WWE wasted no time in adding it to her ring name.
- Alexa is best friends with fellow wrestler Nia Jax.
Image Credit: WWE