Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Cesaro Bio
Claudio Castagnoli popularly known as Antonio Cesaro is a Swiss professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand. He is widely famous for his work in Ring of Honor (ROH) and various independent promotions including Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG), Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), and Pro Wrestling Noah under his real name. He made his debut on 24 December 2000 in Essen. He signed a contract with WWE in September 2011. Here we are poviding information about Antonio Cesaro bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary and relationship status.
About/Bio/Wiki of Cesaro Bio
|The Swiss Superman
|Date of Birth
|27 December 1980
|Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not
|Brother- N/A Sister- N/A
|Amato AKA Sara Del Rey (former wrestler and present WWE NXT Trainer)
Career and Awards
|WWE: 20 April 2012 (Smackdown Television Debut)
Very European Uppercut/Pop-up uppercut
|• Ring of Honor World Tag Team Championship (2 time)
• WWE United States Championship (1 time)
• WWE Tag Team Championship (1 time)
• Winner of WWE Andre
The Giant Memorial Trophy (2014)
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Playing Basketball & Tennis
|The Ultimate Warrior,Hulk Hogan
|Zürcher Geschnetzeltes (Swiss dish), Cordon bleu with spaetzle
Controversies of Cesaro:
In February 2015, Cesaro’s twitter handle was hacked by someone who was perhaps not happy with the way the WWE were handling a talent like Cesaro. In a series of tweets, the hacker gave out all his frustration towards Vince McMahon, the chairman of WWE.
Does Cesaro smoke? No
Does Cesaro drink alcohol? Yes
Facts and News related to Cesaro:
- The Swiss Superman excelled at sports in his younger days and aspired to become a rugby player.
- While wrestling on the independent circuit, wrestlers sometimes fail to secure themselves financially. Cesaro was no exception in this matter as at one point of time during his career, (prior to WWE) he had to take up the job of a Data File Administrator at Johnson & Johnson.
- He is not only a good wrestler but also a skilled sewer. With not much money in pockets to buy his in-ring gear, Cesaro used to sew his attire himself.
- Cesaro’s first appearance on the WWE TV came many years before his official Smackdown debut. In 2006, on an episode of Raw, Shane McMahon was accompanied by 2 police officers, who wanted to arrest DX members Triple H & Shawn Michaels. While Cesaro was one of the officers; the other officer was played by TNA fame Ethan Carter.
- He can fluently speak as many as 5 languages viz. English, French, German, Italian, and his native language, Swiss-German.
- Mark Henry is labelled as the ‘strongest man’ in WWE. The strongest man once complimented Cesaro by stating that, “Cesaro is one of the strongest guys at the roster.”
- Cesaro has also appeared in one Hollywood movie named The Wrestler (2008). The movie shows the sacrifices made by wrestlers in order to prolong their career. Although Cesaro’s role was not a major one, the movie still managed it to an Oscar Nomination.
Image Credit: WWE