Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Undertaker
Mark William Calaway popularly known as the Undertaker is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE. He made his debut in World Class Championship Wrestling in 1984. He made his World Wrestling Federation (WWF now WWE) debut as Kane the Undertaker on 19th November 1990. He is a four-time WWE Champion and a three-time ‘World Heavyweight Champion. Here you can find information related to the Undertaker bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary and relationship status.
About/Bio/Wiki of Undertaker
|Name||Mark William Calaway|
|Date of Birth||24 March 1965|
|Birth Place/Hometown||Houston, Texas, USA|
|Alma mater/School/College/University||Waltrip High School, Houston, Texas/Angelina College, Lufkin, Texas/Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, Texas (Dropped Out)|
|Food||Souls, blood, and others fear for him|
|Wife/Spouse||Michelle McCool, Former Wrestler (Married 2007-present)|
Daughter- Gracie Calaway, Chasey Calaway, Kaia Faith Calaway (Born 2012)
Son- Gunner Vincent Calaway (Son from first wife)
|Siblings||David, Michael, Paul, Timothy (All elder)|
|Girlfriend/Partner||Jodi Lynn (Married 1989-1999),Sara Calaway, Former Wrestler (Married 1999-2007)|
|Height||208 cm or 6’ 10″ ft-inch|
|Weight||138 kg or 310 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
Career and Awards
|Debut||19 November 1990 (WWE/WWF Television Debut)|
|Trainer||The Spoiler Don Jardine|
|Theme Song||Rest In Peace|
|Signature Moves||Tombstone Piledriver,Chokeslam,Hell’s Gate (Submission manoeuvre)|
|Awards and Achievements||
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Hobbies||Collecting vintage motorbikes, Listening to rock music|
|Tattoos||He has many tattoos. … It is rumored that the tattoos on one of the Undertaker’s arms stands for the future and his other arm stands for the past.|
|Favourite Actor||Robert De Niro|
|Favourite Film||Pulp Fiction|
|Cars Collection||Harley-Davidson Hearse Funeral Chopper,Entley Continental Gt,Cadillac Ats,Jeep Wrangler Rubicon,Chevrolet Tahoe,Mercedes G-Class,Ford Mustang,1978 Mercedes-Benz W123,Black Hot Rod|
|Salary||Sixty Two Thousand Four Hundred dollars|
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
Controversies of Undertaker
- At Wrestlemania 15, after defeating wrestler Big Boss Man inside a ‘Hell in a Cell’, Undertaker took it one step further by “executing” him. Undertaker proceeded to tie a noose around Boss Man’s neck, hanging the star from the roof of the Cell. Undertaker and WWE were later criticized for carrying out such storylines, which created a negative impact on children’s mind.
- Shawn Michaels was supposed to drop his championship to Stone Cold Steve Austin in the 1998 edition of Wrestlemania. However, Undertaker was aware of Michael’s stubborn nature of not following the storyline ending and ending things his own way. Reportedly, being the ‘Judge’ of the WWE locker room, Undertaker once called Michaels to his locker room, he then tied Michaels’ fists and ordered him to follow the exact script and ending of the said match. Michaels was intimidated and thus had to follow the orders of “The Phenom.”
- Undertaker has been criticized by many former wrestlers for not putting young talented guys over. Furthermore, he has also been alleged of hand-picking his Wrestlemania opponents.
- In a weird storyline angle in late 90’s, Undertaker was seen portraying a satanist. In one segment, ‘The Dead Man’ was shown sacrificing a virgin in the form of Stephanie McMahon. Sponsors and parents (of kids) were very unhappy with such a negative angle being shown on national or rather global television.
- ‘Ignorant’ WWE raged up a bigger and a more sensitive controversy again on similar grounds, as in one episode of RAW, Undertaken was shown crucifying Stone Cold Steve Austin. This crucifixion segment hurt the sentiments of many Christians around the world. Many religious groups came forward expressing their anger over the kind of topics being presented on WWE TV. The incident gathered a lot of press attention and Undertaker had to face a lot of criticism.
Does Undertaker smoke? Not Known
Does Undertaker drink alcohol? Yes
Facts and News related to Undertaker:
- Mark Calaway, a talented basketball player in his college days, played for the Rams in the 1985-86 season.
- Undertaker played basketball in college .
- Undertaker has been active on the wrestling circuit since 1984. In the initial years of his career, he struggled around at many wrestling promotions trying to make a name.
- He made his WCW debut in the year 1989 under the ring name Mean Mark.
- According to some reports, Undertaker was supposed to make his WWF/WWE debut under the ring name The Eggman. For this purpose, in the early 90’s, WWE would keep a big egg on display at various events. However, the idea was dropped later, which perhaps saved Taker’s career.
- Calaway then made his WWE debut under the ring name Kane The Undertaker. The first name ‘Kane’ was however dropped a few months later.
- Undertaker has a phobia of Cucumbers.
- ‘The Dead Man’ has never officially lost a match through submission.
- He is a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is an ardent MMA and boxing fan. Undertaker claims that if he wasn’t a pro-wrestler, he would have been a Mixed Martial Artist.
- Throughout his WWE tenure, Undertaker has clashed the most with his story-line half brother ‘Kane’. In 184 matches between the two, The Undertaker has won 106 while losing only 21, the rest of the matches ending in a draw or a no result. Ironically, the duo has also been a part of one of the most memorable tag teams- The Brothers of Destruction.
Image Credit: WWE