Jackie Gayda-Haas Bio| Charlie Haas Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Jacquelyn Gayda-Haas is an American semi-retired professional wrestler and valet. She rose her fame for her work in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). She was awarded a contract with WWE after co-winning the second series of the reality television show Tough Enough with Linda Miles. Jackie Gayda was the winner of the 2002 WWF Tough Enough II competition which aired for a full season on MTV as well.
Jackie Gayda-Haas Physical Stats
Jackie Gayda-Haas has got dark brown eyes with mesmerising dark brown eyes color. She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. She weighs around 60 Kg or 132 lbs. She wears a shoe size of 7 UK.
Jackie Gayda-Haas Spouse
Jackie Gayda-Haas is married with fellow professional wrestler Charlie Haas in 2005. The couple have four children named, Kayla (born 2006), Taylor (born 2008), Thomas (born 2010), and Charles (born 2012). Haas and Gayda opened the “Custom Muscle Nutrition and Smoothie Shop”, a nutritional store, in Frisco, Texas, in 2008. She didn’t shared anything about her previous relationships dating history.
Jackie Gayda-Haas Wrestling Career
- Gayda was awarded the Tough Enough II contract, she worked several matches on the Raw and SmackDown! brands. In OVW, she joined the stable known as “The Revolution”. She returned to WWE as Miss Jackie, managing Rico, in 2003. Gayda teamed up with Stacy Keibler, with the duo proclaiming themselves to be the WWE’s hottest divas and thought they deserved to grace the cover of Playboy magazine, in 2004. She also teamed with Hunter in a loss to Neidhart on August 14, 2005. She feuded with Gail Kim in mid-2006. Gayda returned to WWE for one-night only as a part of the 25 Diva battle royal at WrestleMania XXV, in 2009. Haas became her husband’s manager where he became the inaugural Family Wrestling Entertainment (FWE) Heavyweight Champion by defeating Jay Lethal and Eric Young, in 2011.
Facts about Jackie Gayda-Haas
- Jackie Gayda (as “Just Jackie”) won Battle Royal, in 2005.
- She defeated Nidia with Ekmo as guest referee in Italy.
- She crowned as the knock down of the year in 2005.
- She loves shopping a lot.
- Haas became her husband’s manager where he became the inaugural Family Wrestling Entertainment (FWE) Heavyweight Champion by defeating Jay Lethal and Eric Young.
- She had a big secret about Jarrett that TNA Management would love to hear, but did not reveal what it was.
- Haas and Gayda were engaged, and their relationship was eventually incorporated into their on-screen characters.
Image Credit: Twitter