Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Jonny Bairstow
Jonny Bairstow is a right-hand batsman and England wicket-keeper. He made his first-class debut against Somerset in June 2009. Here you will find information about Jonny Bairstow bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary and relationship status. He made his debut in the 1st Test against the West Indies at Lord’s in 2012.
About/Bio/Wiki of Jonathan Marc Bairstow
|Full Name||Jonathan Marc Bairstow|
|Profession||English Cricketer (Wicket-keeper, batsman)|
Physical Status & More
Test- 17 May 2012 vs West Indies in London
ODI- 16 September 2011 vs India in Cardiff
T20- 23 September 2011 vs West Indies in London
|Jersey Number||#51 (England)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Yorkshire, Peshawar Zalmi|
|Nature on field||
|Likes to play against||
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||
|Career Turning Point||
The tour to South Africa in 2015 proved to be the stepping stone for Jonny Bairstow, where he scored his maiden test century, and was involved in a sixth wicket partnership of 399 runs with Ben Stokes, completing the series with 359 individual runs at a commendable average of 89.75.
|Date of Birth||26 September 1989|
|Birth Place||Bradford, Yorkshire, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Bradford, Yorkshire, England|
|School||St Peter’s School, Yorkshire|
Father- David Bairstow (Former Cricketer)
Mother- Janet Bairstow
Brother- Andrew Bairstow (Former First Class Cricketer)
Sister- Rebecca Bairstow
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Rugby & Hockey|
|Favourite Batsman||Alastair Cook|
|Favourite Bowler||James Anderson|
|Favourite cricketer Ground||Lord’s|
|Salary (2020)||₹ 22,000,000(IPL)|
|Total IPL Income||₹ 44,000,000|
|Net Worth||$19 Million|
Controversies of Jonny Bairstow:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does Jonny Bairstow smoke: Not Known
Does Jonny Bairstow drink alcohol: Yes
Some less known facts about Jonny Bairstow:
- Being a son of former English Cricket, David Bairstow, and the brother of former first-class cricketer, Andrew Bairstow, Cricket is in his blood.
- The Bairstows have become the 13th father and son combination to represent England in Tests.
- Jonny was just 8 when his father committed suicide while under depression. Later, his mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, but, she was cured after following extensive chemotherapy.
- Jonny played Football for 7 long years. He also used to play Rugby and Hockey. But, finally settled into the Cricket.
- He was awarded the Man of the match on debut against India in 2011 for his astonishing innings of 41 for 21 balls.
- His most memorable knock came against South Africa in 2012 Lord’s Test wherein he hammered 95 runs with the help of 13 boundaries after coming out to bat when England was reeling at 54/4. He scored a half-century in the second Inning on the match as well.
- As of 10 January 2017, Jonny has played 22 ODI and 20 T20I matches, but, hasn’t got a three digit figure so far.
Image Credit: Twitter