Sarah Jade Bio| Dave Bautista Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Sarah Jade was born on December 12, 1987. She was raised in Tampa, Florida. She graduated Cum Laude from the University of South Florida with a degree in sociology in 2011 Besides these, she has beautiful eyes and hair with a dark brown color. Jade started pole dancing when she was 18 years old.
Sarah Jade Physical Stats
She has a medium height of 5 feet 3 inches with a perfectly maintained body. . Being a professional pole dancer, she has maintained her weight at around 55 kg. She received the tittle of “Most Athletic” in the Florida Pole Dance America in 2016, Second place at the Southern Pole Championship.
Sarah Jade Husband
Jade is happily married to Dave Bautista, the Guardians of the Galaxy actor and former WWE celeb. The couple has been happily married for over two years, and currently, live in Florida. She is the Brand Ambassador for Pole Dancewear Brand, Bad Kitty. Jade has performed at many events, like the Florida Pole & Aerial Arts Showcase, Pole Show L.A., Miss Pole Dance America, Ink-N-Iron Showcase of the Stars, and more.
Net Worth of Sarah Jade
Sarah Jade has an approximate net worth of $200,000 as of 2020. Jade and her husband Dave are the brand ambassador of Bad Kitty (pole dance-wear brand) from which they receive attractive money. She also makes money by selling “Pole Dance. Pet Puppies. Prosecco” printed t-shirts. The beautiful couple owns three dogs named Sadie, Janie, and Frankie.
Facts about Sarah Jade
- Her most noticeable achievement can be seen, when she received the most Athletic Award for two consecutive years (2012-13) in the Florida Fitness Championship.
- Now, she is the founder of Tampa-based pole dancing institute in Florida and Buttercup Pole Dance.
- She is a famous well-traveled pole dance coach who’ve achieved many titles such as, ‘Miss Pole Dance America.’
- In 2006 she worked in a strip club as a bartender where she developed her interest in pole dancing.
- In the meantime, she started following YouTube videos of a famous pole dancer Althea Austin.
- She then started watching videos of Austin and learned the basic techniques and skills of pole dancing.
- Also, she took years of dancing training under Zoraya Judd.
- Her innate talent in dancing started flourishing each day and succeeded in becoming a famous pole dancer.
Image Credit: Instagram