Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Imran Tahir
Mohammad Imran Tahir is a Pakistani-born South African a spin bowler and a right-handed batsman. He made his ODI debut for South Africa in a match against the West Indies on 24 February 2011 at the Feroz Shah Kotla stadium in Delhi. Here you will find all the information about Imran Tahir bio, age, height, weight, wife, net worth, salary and relationship status. He made his Test debut against Australia at Cape Town in November 2011.
About/Bio/Wiki of Mohammad Imran Tahir
|Full Name||Mohammad Imran Tahir|
|Profession||South African Cricketer (Bowler)|
Physical Stats & More
Test- 9 November 2011 vs Australia in Cape Town
ODI- 24 February 2011 vs West Indies in DelhiT20- 2 August 2013 vs Sri Lanka in Colombo
#99 (South Africa)#999 (Rising Pune Supergiants)
|Domestic/State Teams||Lahore, Water & Power Development Authority, Sui Northern Gas, Sialkot, Middlesex, Staffordshire, Lahore Lions, Yorkshire, Titans, Hampshire, Dolphins, Warwickshire, Highveld Lions, Delhi Daredevils, Nottinghamshire, Rising Pune Supergiants|
|Bating Style||Bating Style|
|Records (main ones)||
|Career Turning Point||Consistency with the ball in the first-class format got him a call up from the South African national team.|
|Date of Birth||27 March 1979|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
Son- GibranDaughter- N/A
Father- Ramzan Tahir
Mother- Atiya Tahir
Brothers- 2Sister- N/A
|Hobbies||Travelling,water sports, paragliding|
|Favourite Food||Sea Food|
Batsman :MS Dhoni,Jacques KallisBowler:Glenn McGrath, Brett Lee
|Favourite Destination||Mumbai, Cornwall, Cape Towna|
Controversies of Imran Tahir:
He doesn’t have any controversy in his career till now.
Does Imran Tahir smoke: Not Known
Does Imran Tahir drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about Imran Tahir:
- Tahir was born in Lahore, Pakistan and learned to play cricket there while he grew up.
- To help his family financially, he started working at a Lahore’s ‘Pace shopping mall’ as a salesman at a tender age of 16.
- His life started to take a twist with his selection during trials to represent the Pakistan U-19 cricket team, which eventually progressed onto the Pakistan A side on some tours.
- Due to the presence of a number of spin bowlers waiting to play for Pakistan, he could not make it to the national level.
- He then moved to England and began playing county cricket there, but did not continue for long.
- Tahir finally moved to South Africa, where he played domestic cricket for about five years and lived hand-to-mouth for the first two years.
- In 2014, Delhi Daredevils picked Tahir up for the season as a replacement of Nathan Coulter-Nile.
- He is known to run with his arms outstretched after every wicket, even if it is after a review.
- Despite the fact that no team bought him in the IPL Auction 2017, he got a chance to play for Rising Pune Supergiants in place of injured Mitchell Marsh.
Image Credit: Twitter