Iggy Azalea Bio|Nick Young former girlfriend, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Amethyst Amelia Kelly (born 7 June 1990), known professionally as Iggy Azalea, is an Australian rapper, singer, songwriter, model and music video director. At the age of 16, Azalea moved to the United States to pursue a career in music. Azalea earned public recognition after releasing the viral music videos for her songs “Pussy” and “Two Times” on YouTube.
Iggy Azalea Physical Stats
Iggy Azalea stands 1.78m ie five feet and nine inches tall. She has a body weight of around 150 lbs ie 68 kg. She has a body measurement of 33-26-38 in. She had dark blonde hair color and her eye color is Hazel. Azalea had undergone breast augmentation. She also stated in an interview with Seventeen magazine that she wants to have a nose job, plastic surgery.
Iggy Azalea Husband
Azalea was in a relationship with American rapper A$AP Rocky in 2011. Their relationship did not last forever. Rocky announced in July 2012 that they split. Azalea began dating Los Angeles Lakers basketball player Nick Young in November the same year. They lived together in Tarzana, California. The couple got engaged in June 2015. A year later, Azalea announced that they are no longer engaged and had split. The reason for their split was a video leaked on the internet showing Young bragging about cheating on Azalea. Currently, she is rumored to be in a relationship with Tyga.
Net Worth of Iggy Azalea
Apart from singing, she has also appeared in cameo roles in movies and tv series. Alongside music, she has also pursued her modeling career, signing deals with different agencies. As of 2020, the net worth of Iggy Azalea is estimated at around $6 million. More information regarding her net worth will be updated soon.
Facts about Iggy Azalea
- Azalea used to work in the United States illegally until she was granted a five-year O visa.
- Azalea’s song “D.R.U.G.S” created a controversy, for which she apologized later online.
- Azalea’s unfinished song titled “Leave It” was leaked, which was later retitled, “Fancy”.
- Azalea was one of the judges on the eight season of The X Factor Australia.
- She moved to the United States at the age of 16, in 2006.
- She took her stage name from the name of her childhood dog named Iggy and the street she grew up on, Azalea Street.
- In September 2011, Azalea released her first full-length project, a mixtape titled Ignorant Art, which also included her song “Pussy”.
- She started getting recognition after she released the music video for her song “My World” in November 2011.
- Initially, she was managed by Interscope Records, which denied Azalea to work with T.I. for her debut album, titled The New Classic.
- Azalea was featured as one of the upcoming artists on the cover of XXL as a part of its annual “Top 10 Freshman List” in early 2012.
- She released her extended play titled Glory in May 2012.
- Azalea’s debut album titled, “The New Classic” was released in April 2014, which includes songs like, “Work”, “Bounce”, “Change Your Life”, “Fancy”.
- Her first album became the highest-charting female rap album since American rapper Nicki Minaj’s Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded in 2012.
Image Credit: Instagram