Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Thangarasu Natarajan
Thangarasu Natarajan is an Indian cricketer. He made his first-class debut for Tamil Nadu in the 2014–15 Ranji Trophy on 5 January 2015. He made his Twenty20 debut for Tamil Nadu in the 2016–17 Inter State Twenty-20 Tournament on 29 January 2017. You will find all the information about Thangarasu Natarajan bio, age, height, weight, net worth, wife, salary and relationship status. He made his List A debut for Tamil Nadu in the 2018–19 Vijay Hazare Trophy on 20 September 2018.
About/Bio/Wiki of Thangarasu Natarajan
|Full Name||Thangarasu Natarajan|
|Nickname||‘Mustafizur Rahman’ of Tamil Nadu|
Physical State & More
|Body Colour||Dark Brown|
|First-Class Debut||5 January 2015 (for Tamil Nadu) vs Bengal at Eden Gardens, Kolkata|
|Coach/Mentor||Lakshmipathy Balaji (Former Indian Cricketer)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Tamil Nadu, Kings XI Punjab|
|Bowling Style||Left-arm medium|
|Batting Style||Left-hand bat|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||Natarajan has two 4-wicket hauls to his name in the first-class cricket circuit.|
Career Turning Point
|Natarajan’s impressive bowling figures, especially in the death overs, made him a T-20 specialist overnight.|
|Date of Birth||27 May 1991|
|Birth Place||Salem, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Tamil Nadu, India|
Son- NoneDaughter- None
Father- Name Not Known (Worked as a Porter at a Railway station)
Mother- Name Not Known (runs a road-side snack stall)
Brother- 1Sisters- 3
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Salary (2020)||₹ 4,000,000|
|Total IPL Income||₹ 42,000,000|
Controversies of T Natarajan:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does T Natarajan smoke: Not Known
Does T Natarajan drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about T Natarajan:
- Natarajan’s family isn’t financially well-off. While his father worked as a porter at a railway station, his mother still runs a road-side snack stall. As the eldest of five siblings, including three sisters, Natarajan was always worried about taking care of his family.
- Just like every other child, Natarajan took up tennis-ball cricket as a hobby. However, one day a well-wisher from his village identified his skill as a bowler and asked Natarajan to try his hand at local competitive cricket. Motivated by the words, Natarajan relocated to Chennai and joined a cricket club in the city.
- He first came into some limelight when he represented the team of BSNL in Tamil Nadu Cricket Association’s fourth division league. Natarajan then played 1st division cricket for Vijay Cricket Club for almost a year. Later, he moved to Jolly Rovers, a popular club that has fielded big names like Ravichandran Ashwin and Murali Vijay.
- Just after making his Ranji debut in 2015, Natarajan was reported for a suspect action. However, thanks to former Tamil Nadu players, Sunil Subramanian, D. Vasu and M. Venkataramana, for helping him rectify his action, thus allowing him an early comeback.
- Natarajan’s first breakthrough came in 2016 when he represented Dindigul Dragons in the inaugural edition of Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL).
- A sheer case of ‘from rags to riches’, Natarajan entered the ‘Crore Club’ in 2007, when he was signed by the Kings XI Punjab for a whopping sum of INR 3 crore.
Image Credit: Twitter