Victoria Beckham Bio| David Beckham Girlfriend, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Victoria Caroline Beckham OBE is an English fashion designer and singer. In the late 1990s, Beckham rose to fame with the all-female pop group Spice Girls, and was dubbed Posh Spice by the July 1996 issue of the British music magazine Top of the Pops. After the Spice Girls split, she was signed to Virgin Records and Telstar Records and had four UK Top 10 singles. Her first release, “Out of Your Mind”, reached number 2 in the UK Singles Chart.
Victoria Beckham Physical Stats
The 45 years old gorgeous woman Victoria Beckham has a well maintained perfect slim hourglass body physique. Beckham has beautiful looks with her charming personality and a fair complexion. She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Victoria stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4 inch while her body weighs around 56kg(123 lbs). Her hourglass body has a measurement of 34-23-33 inches with 32B as her bra size, 7(US) as her shoe size and 2(US) as her dress size.
Victoria Beckham Husband
Victoria Beckham was in a relationship with the famous Canadian actor, Corey Haim. They met at a recording studio in London and dated for one year. Victoria first dated the British model, Stuart Bilton during her early days. Later then she dated Mark Woods for three years. Victoria was even engaged with Mark in 1993 but their relationship couldn’t work and they broke up in 1994. In early 1997, she started dating footballer David Beckham after they met at a charity football match; prior to this he had watched her music videos and commented to teammates that he was attracted to her, but had been overcome with shyness when they were first introduced.The couple announced their engagement in 1998 and were dubbed “Posh and Becks” by the media.
Net Worth of Victoria Beckham
As of now, Victoria Beckham net worth is estimated around $5 million USD. Her source of income is her singing and designing career.
Facts about Victoria Beckham
- Famous as the style icon and fashion designer.
- Highly known as the wife of the soccer player, David Beckham.
- Victoria Beckham kicked off her musical career after she joined the all-female pop group, “Spice Girls” in 1994.
- Beckham alongside four other artists of “Spice Girls” released nine hit singles from their album, “Wannabe”, “Spice”, “Spiceworld” and “Forever”.
- In 2000, “Spice Girls” released their third album, “Forever” after which the group dissolved and they parted their own way.
- Beckham released her first solo single, “Out of Your Mind” on August 14, 2000.
- She then released her hit singles, “Not Such An Innocent Girl” and “A Mind of Its Own”.
- On September 13, 2001, she released her own autobiography, titled “Learning to Fly”.
- In 2002, Beckham signed a contract with “Telstar Records” and “19 Management” with whom she released her first double A-side “Let Your Head Go”/”This Groove”.
Image Credit: Instagram