AJ Lee Bio | CM Punk Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
AJ Lee aka April Jeanette Mendez is a WWE and three-time Divas Champion who rose her fame through love by marrying WWE famous wrestler named, ‘CM Punk’. She was born on March 19, 1987 in Union City, New Jersey. She is well known for the prominence with her “mentally unstable” character and became a huge hit with fans. For this talent, in 2012, she won a Slammy Award for Diva of the Year and also voted Woman of the Year by readers of Pro Wrestling Illustrated from 2012 to 2014. In 2015, AJ Lee retired from in-ring competition.
Bio/Wiki of AJ LEE
|Birthname||April Jeanette Mendez|
|Birthplace||Union City, New Jersey|
|Husband/ Spouse Name||CM Punk (Football Player)|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Weight||52 Kg or 115 lbs|
|Children/ Kids||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$500- $900 million USD approx. (As of 2020)|
AJ LEE Physical Stats
As per AJ LEE’s physical stats, she stands on a height of 5 feet 2 inches tall. She weighs around 52 Kg or 115 pounds. Her body stats are 34-26-35. She has black eyes and hair too. She has cute sharp face cut with long beak nose. She has thin and pink lips which makes her glow naturally.
AJ LEE Family and Education
April Jeanette Mendez was born on March 19, 1987, in Union City, New Jersey. Her mother name is Janet Acevedo and was a homemaker and later a home health aide, while her father name is Robert Mendez who was an automotive engineer. She has three siblings as well. She is the youngest among them. She belongs to Puerto Rican descent. In her childhood, she and her family members were struggled from poverty, mental illness, and drug addiction. In fact, they used to frequently move between apartments and also sometimes used to live in motels or their car when they could not afford rent.
AJ LEE Spouse and Relationships Status
As of AJ LEE’s Spouse and Relationships Status she found her life long love while competing in WWE. On June 13, 2014, she married former professional wrestler Phil Brooks, better known as CM Punk. Later, the duo separated their time between homes in Chicago, Illinois, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
AJ LEE Wrestling Career
As of Aj Lee Wrestling career, in March 2007, Mendez enrolled in a wrestling school close to her home, where she was trained by Jay Lethal. She quit wrestling. As of now, she is a writer and decided to focus on her writing. Her memoirs were published, in April 2017. The book was called Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rule. Since, Lee has stated that writing was “very much the next chapter” of her life and work had already begun on her second book.
Net Worth of AJ LEE
As of 2020, AJ LEE net worth is estimated around $500- $900 million USD. As of now, her primary source of income is her writing career.
Facts and News about AJ Lee
- In Sep 2010, while in FCW, Mendez took part in the third season of NXT beginning.
- She also developed an on-screen friendship with fellow competitor, Kaitlyn.
- AJ won a battle royal on April 22, 2013, to become the number one contender to Kaitlyn’s WWE Divas Championship.
- AJ became the longest-reigning Divas Champion at the time, in 2014.
- Her character is prominently associated with her mentally unstable gimmick used during her time in WWE.
- Mendez became the first female winner of WWE’s annual Superstar Challenge video game tournament, in 2012.
- Mendez co-wrote the comic book series GLOW vs. The Babyface, based on the television series ‘GLOW’, the first of four issues was published by IDW Publishing in November 2019.
Image Credit: Instagram