Brooklyn Decker Bio| Andy Roddick Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Brooklyn Decker is an American model and actress. She is best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She has also in several television series and films. She is the recipient of Teen Choice Movie Breakout: Female Award for her work in the 2011 romantic comedy film, Just Go with It. She is the wife of a former tennis player, Andy Roddick.
Brooklyn Decker Physical Stats
Brooklyn Decker stands at a height of 1.75 m i.e. 5 feet and 9 inches. She has a body weight of 117 lbs i.e. 53 kg. She has slim body build. Her body measurements are 36-24-34 inches. She wears a bra of size 36DD. She has blue eyes and her hair color is blonde. She wears a shoe of size 8.5 (US).
Brooklyn Decker Husband
Decker began dating U.S. tennis player Andy Roddick in 2007 and became engaged in March 2008. The couple married on April 17, 2009, and live in Roddick’s home town of Austin, Texas.The couple have a son born in September 2015 and a daughter born in January 2018.
Net Worth of Brooklyn Decker
The net worth of Swimsuit Illustrated popular model, Brooklyn Decker is estimated at around $10 million. She has earned most of her fortune working via modeling and acting. She has been featured in several top magazines. She has also endorsed several brands including, Splenda, Finery, and Black Forest USA gummies. She earns through modeling contracts and working in television and films.
Facts about Brooklyn Decker
- Her mother is a nurse.
- Her father is a pacemaker salesman.
- She is a die-hard fan of North Carolina Tar Heels basketball and Carolina Panthers.
- She was a guest judge in the 5th cycle from Germany’s Next Topmodel.
- She worked with troops who came back injured from overseas in medical hospitals in Pearl Harbour and San Antonio while working in the 2012 American military science fiction action film, Battleship.
- Initially, she was considered for the role in the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley later got the role.
- In 2011, Decker was cast as the female lead, Samantha Shane, daughter of a naval officer who works as a physical therapist, in the film Battleship, which was based on the board game of the same name.
- The role allowed her to spend some time with the Wounded Warriors Project.
- She also traveled to medical hospitals in Pearl Harbor and San Antonio and worked with troops who came back injured from overseas.
- Decker was discovered in a Charlotte shopping mall as a teenager, and began her modeling career as the face of Mauri Simone, a prom dress maker.
- She won the 2003 Model of the Year award at the Connections Model and Talent Convention.
Image Credit: Instagram