Abigail Clancy Bio| Peter Crouch Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Abigail Marie Clancy known as Abbey Clancy, is an English lingerie and catwalk model and television personality. She is married to former professional footballer Peter Crouch, was the runner-up of Britain’s Next Top Model in 2006 and won series 11 of Strictly Come Dancing in 2013.Since 2015 she has been presenting Britain’s Next Top Model.
Abigail Clancy Physical Stats
Her body has the measurements of 32-24-35. The hot pictures of her can be found in various information sites. Her body is accompanied by slender pair of legs and feet. The body of this hot babe is the center of attraction. As she is mother of a child, she looks toned and almost perfect. She credits her exercise chart and diet chart for her sexy body. In 2010, she was placed in 37 as 100 Sexiest women of FHM magazine. She also works for various charity organizations which tell her that she is kind hearted. She is going well with her modeling career. Her height is 5 feet 9 inches and her weight is of 57 Kg.
Early Life of Abigail Clancy
Abbey Clancy was born on 10th January 1986. She was born in Liverpool to father Geoffrey Thomas Clancy and mother Karen Sullivan. She is eldest amongst four children of her parents. Her horoscope sign is Capricorn. At the small age, she began her career with model.
Abigail Clancy Husband
She Is married to Footballer husband Peter Crouch in the year 2011. She started dating him in 2006. After being engaged in 2009, she gave birth to their daughter in 2011. She is very happy with her relationship. This solid rock relationship has not given any space for divorce and other issues. The couple is blessed with 3 children named Sophia Ruby Crouch, Johnny Crouch and Liberty Rose Crouch.
Net Worth of Abigail Clancy
The net worth of Abbey is estimated to have £3.4 million as of 2020. Her salary is kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of her supporters and followers she is satisfied with her earning.
Facts about Abigail Clancy
- In the year 2007, she was in the cover of Arena magazine as well as did modeling for Triumph Bonneville Motorbike.
- She got chance to be Sports Illustrated magazine in the year 2010 swimsuit edition.
- Later, she was posed for a magazine where her body was painted to make look like she is wearing the England national jersey of football.
- In the year 2010, she was seen campaigning for Umbro sportswear where she posed with England jersey.
- She was accompanied with other footballer’s wives and girlfriends from a respective country which got chance to win world cup.
- In the year 2011, she measured the ramp for Giles Deacon Ready-To-Wear clothing brands.
- After presenting herself on the website of Elite Model Management: New York division, she was seen in Hasan Hejazi’s modeling campaign.
- She posed for photographer Solve Sundsbo for 2011 asylum of UK Esquire.
- She together with models Suki Waterhouse and Cara Delevingne were seen in LOVE magazine of 2013.
- Apart from modeling, she is known television personality who has appeared in many TV series.
- She has presented herself in many TV programs like Richard & Judy, The Chris Moyles Show, Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, GMTV, This Morning and many others.
- In the year 2007, she was seen hosting her own show namely Abbey and Janice: Beauty and the Best.
- Though she was a contestant of the third series of Hell’s Kitchen, she couldn’t perform well and was voted out by public.
- In the year 2009, she participated in Chris Moyles’ Quiz Night together with Patsy Kensit and fortunately won the competition.
Image Credit: Instagram