Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Deepak Chahar
Deepak Lokandersingh Chahar is an Indian cricketer. He is a right hand medium-pace bowler and lower-order batsman. He made his T20I debut for India on 8 July 2018. In January 2018, he was bought by the Chennai Super Kings in the 2018 IPL auction. Here you will find information related to Deepak Chahar bio age, height, weight, wife, net worth, salary and more.
About/Bio/Wiki of Deepak Chahar
|Full Name||Deepak Lokandersingh Chahar|
Physicsl State & More
Test- Did Not Play
ODI- 25 September 2018 against Afghanistan at Dubai International Cricket StadiumT20- 8 July 2018 against England at County Ground
|Coach/Mentor||Navendu Tyagi, Amit Asawa|
|Domestic/State Teams||Rajasthan, Rising Pune Supergiants, Rajasthan Royals|
|Records (main ones)||
|Career Turning Point||Took 8 wickets in his first-class debut against Hyderabad at Jaipur in 2010-11 Ranji Trophy season|
|Date of Birth||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Birth Place||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Father- Lokendra Singh Chahar(retired from air force)
Mother- Florence Rabada (Lawyer)
Brother- Rahul Chahar (cricketer)
Sister- Malti Chahar (model, actress and Miss India 2014 finalist)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Watching Movies|
|Favourite Food||Chicken 69|
Batsman :MS Dhoni,Jacques KallisBowler:Glenn McGrath, Brett Lee
|Favourite Destination||Mumbai, Goa|
|Net Worth||INR 80 Lakh|
Controversies of Deepak Chahar:
He doesn’t have any controversy in his career till now.
Does Deepak Chahar smoke: Not Known
Does Deepak Chahar drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about Deepak Chahar:
- He is a right-hand batsman and a medium pace bowler.
- He is a good swinger who can throw the ball at a speed of 140 km per hour.
- At the age of 10, his father brought him to Zila Cricket Academy in Jaipur and introduced him to his coach Navendu Tyagi.
- His father resigned his own job to pay full attention to Deepak’s cricket career and used to ride with him on a bike from Surat to Hanumangarh to make him practice six hours daily at the cricket academy of the town.
- In 2008, he was rejected to play in the state-level by the former director of Rajasthan Cricket Association Academy Greg Chappell who said that he couldn’t play cricket on a higher level.
- On 25 October 2010, his T20 debut was Rajasthan v Vidarbha at Jaipur.
- In November 2010, he made his first-class debut (Rajasthan v Hyderabad) at Jaipur.
- On 10 February 2010, he has made his List A debut (Rajasthan v Vidarbha) at Indore.
- He has grabbed 21 wickets in 4 under-19 matches (Cooch Behar Trophy and Vinoo Mankad trophy).
- In his 40 first-class matches, he has scored 883 runs at the average of 18.39 with 113 wickets (average- 36.44).
- In his 9 List A matches, he has hit only 47 runs (average- 7.83) including 14 wickets (average- 25.42).
- His total score in 25 T20 matches is 98 (average- 9.80) with 29 wickets (average- 22.34).
- He got 5 wickets for 15 runs in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, which is one of the best performances of his career.
- From 2011 to 2014, he suffered from different types of injuries and ailments that affected his cricket career badly.
- In January 2018, he was selected by Chennai Super Kings at ₹80 lakh to play in the Indian Premier League.
- He doesn’t eat fast food and likes to eat the meal cooked by his father who (according to Deepak) is his real coach and inspiration.
- In November 2019, he claimed two hat-tricks in three days during the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
Image Credit: BCCI