Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Dwayne Bravo
Dwayne John Bravo is a Trinidadian cricketer, who played all formats of the game and a former captain of West Indies in all formats. He also plays league cricket for Chennai Super Kings & Quetta Gladiators. Here you will all information about Dwayne Bravo bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary and wife. He made his debut against England at Georgetown in April 2004.
About/Bio/Wiki of wayne John Bravo
|Full Name||Dwayne John Bravo|
|Nickname(s)||Bravo, Big Dog, Pro and Johnny|
|Profession||West Indies Cricketer (All Rounder)|
Physicsl State & More
Test- 22 July 2004 vs England in London
ODI- 18 April 2004 vs England in GuyanaT20- 16 February 2006 vs New Zealand in Auckland
|Coach/Mentor||Charles Guillen and Richard Smith|
#3(West Indies)#3(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Teams||Mumbai Indians, West Indies, Essex, Victoria, Chennai Super Kings, Sydney Sixers, Chittagong Kings, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago Red Steel, Melbourne Renegades, Dolphins, Cape Cobras, Lahore Qalandars|
|Records (main ones)||
|Career Turning Point||In 2004, he made his Test debut vs England and took the highest wickets (16) in the series.|
|Date of Birth||7 October 1983|
|Birth Place||Santa Cruz, Trinidad and Tobago|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Nationality||Trinidadian or Tobagonian|
|Hometown||Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago|
Aranguez Junior Secondary School, San Juan, Trinidad & TobagoTranquillity Government Secondary, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Son- N/ADaughter- N/A
Father- John BravoMother- Joycelyn Bravo
Brother- Darren Bravo (Half-brother)Sister- 4
|Hobbies||Dancing and singing|
|Favourite Food||Callaloo, macaroni pie, stew chicken, malta, chocolates and pasta|
Batsman: Brian Lara, Jacques Kallis, Matthew Hayden and MS DhoniBowler: Courtney Walsh
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Musician||Beenie Man|
|Net Worth (approx)||$19.2 Million|
Controversies of Dwayne Bravo:
- In 2013, he became the captain of the West Indies by replacing Darren Sammy in the World Cup 2015, but due to his payment dispute with the West Indies Cricket Board, he was removed as a captain.
- In October 2014, when West Indies left out of the India tour in midway, he was not only sacked as the captain but also from the side.
- In 2005, he accused Graeme Smith of passing a racist comment at him.
Does Dwayne Bravo smoke: Not Known
Does Dwayne Bravo drink alcohol: Yes
Some less known facts about Dwayne Bravo:
- Bravo loved playing cricket and football in his childhood, but it was Brian Lara who inspired him to play cricket.
- He and Darren Bravo are step-brothers.
- He was the first ever West Indies player to have captained in both the Test and ODIs when he was 24 years old in 2007.
- In Hobart Test of 2005, he scored a tough and inspiring hundred against the likes of Glenn McGrath, Shane Warne, Brett Lee and Stuart MacGill.
- He used to wear #47 jersey, but later changed it to #3, because his son was born on October 3 and daughter on August 3. Even his mother’s birthday comes on 3rd.
- He is an avid music lover and had a singles Beenie Man N Bravo with Beenie Man and Guyanese dance hall star Timeka Marshall.
- In 2014, he also released his debut solo song Go Gyal Go.
- In 2013, he made a special appearance in a Tamil film called Ula.
- He has a habit of eating 6 chocolates before a match and an ice bath before it.
- He is famous for his trademark Helicopter dance moves during celebrations on the cricket field.
- In 2008, when he was playing for Mumbai Indians in IPL 1, West Indies had a match scheduled against Australia in Jamaica and it was difficult for him to reach there on time. But, thanks to Mumbai Indians owner Mukesh Ambani, who helped Bravo to travel Jamaica in his private jet, before the Test.
- In 2015, he won the Hummingbird Medal, the 3rd highest award in Trinidad and Tobago.
- His song Champion became a huge hit during the 2016 ICC T20 World Cup in India.
Image Credit: ICC