Eva Longoria Bio| Tony parker Girlfriend, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Eva Jacqueline Bastón is an American actress, producer, director, activist, and businesswoman. After a number of guest roles on several television series, Longoria was recognized for her portrayal of Isabella Braña on the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless, on which she starred from 2001 to 2003. She is most known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012 and for which she received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
Eva Longoria Husband
Longoria was married to actor Tyler Christopher from 2002 to 2004 and to basketball star Tony Parker from 2004 to 2010. She started dating businessman José Antonio Bastón in 2013. The couple married on May 22, 2016, in Valle de Bravo, Mexico. On June 19, 2018, the couple welcomed their first child, son Santiago Enrique Bastón. In late July, Longoria formally introduced the newcomer to the world via Instagram and a cover story on HOLA! USA.
Eva Longoria Early Life
Longoria was born in Corpus Christi, Texas, the youngest of four daughters born to Mexican-American (Tejano) parents, Ella Eva (Mireles) and Enrique Longoria, Jr. She was raised Roman Catholic. She did not speak Spanish growing up, and did not learn the language until 2009. While in high school, she worked at a Wendy’s restaurant part-time for three years to help earn money for her quinceañera.Longoria previously told the press how her years in fast food as a teen shaped her work ethic.In March 1998, Longoria won the Miss Corpus Christi beauty pageant, which came with the opportunity to compete in a talent show in Los Angeles. She headed to L.A. for the talent show, won it, and stayed in California to pursue an acting career.
Net Worth of Eva Longoria
Her name appeared at the fourth spot on “Forbes Prime Time’s 10 Top-Earning Women” list based on her income which was close to $12 million from June 2009 to June 2010.
Facts about Eva Longoria
- In 1998, Longoria became Miss Corpus Christi, USA, while pursuing her bachelor’s degree. She also took part in another talent contest in Los Angeles, after college, where she was spotted by a theatrical agent.
- In 1999, she hosted a segment of the TV show, “L.A. In A Day”, produced by Gary Ghiaey. This was her first appearance on television.
- Subsequently, the steamy star appeared in a guest role in an episode of the famous show “Beverly Hills 90210”. Likewise, she also bagged a guest appearance in the show “General Hospital”.
- Following these guest performances, she was offered the role of ‘Isabella Bra�a’ in the soap opera “The Young and the Restless”, produced by CBS Daytime. This catapulted her to great fame.
- After this, she starred in a direct-to-video film “Se�orita Justice”, and a television film “The Dead Will Tell”.
- Her career breakthrough came in 2003, when she was cast as ‘Gabrielle Solis’ in the infamous comedy-drama “Desperate Housewives”. Thereafter, she also starred in and co-produced another direct-to-video film “Carlita’s Secret”.
- In 2006, the talented star was cast opposite Michael Douglas in the thriller “The Sentinel”. This was her first major role in a movie. The same year, she bagged a role in the Christian Bale and Freddy Rodriguez-starrer “Harsh Times”.
- “Eva’s Heroes” is a charity foundation that Longoria set up in 2006, for developmentally disabled children. In 2007, Longoria made it into the Hot 100 list of “Maxim”. She was ranked No. 9.
Image Credit: Instagram