Cheryl Cole Bio| Ashley Cole Former Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Cheryl Ann Tweedy is an English singer and television personality. Born and raised in Newcastle upon Tyne, she rose to fame in late 2002 upon winning a place in Girls Aloud, a girl group created through ITV’s Popstars: The Rivals. While still in the group, she began a solo career in April 2009. She was also the judge on both the UK and the US version of The X Factor. She is being referred to as a “fashionista” by the press. She has won numerous awards for her contribution to the industry.
Cheryl Cole Husband
Cheryl was previously married to English footballer Ashley Cole. They started dating in 2004 and got engaged in 2005. They got married in July 2006. They signed an exclusive deal with OK!, reportedly worth 1 million pounds regarding the rights of the photographs. She separated from Cole in 2010 and got divorced in the same year. She later married French restaurateur Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini. They got married in July 2014. She was granted a decree nisi from him in October 2016. She dated One Direction singer Liam Payne before being granted a decree nisi from Fernadez-Versini. They started dating in 2016. She has a son with Payne. They separated in July 2018. She has over 3.6 million followers on her Instagram.
Cheryl Cole Early Life
Cheryl was born on 30 June 1983. Her birth name is Cheryl Ann Tweedy. Her birth place is in Newcastle upon Tyne in England. She holds English nationality. She was born to a father, Garry Tweedy, and a mother Joan Callaghan. They were together for more than a decade but never married each other. They separated when Cheryl was 11 years old. She has 4 siblings. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She was interested in dancing from an early age and started sequence dancing at the age of four. At the age of 9, she participated in a short summer holiday course at The Royal Ballet School’s Summer School. She occasionally appeared doing dance recitals on different television shows in Uk.
Net Worth of Cheryl Cole
Cheryl earns from her musical career. Her income comes from record sales, contracts, and tours. She also earns from her television career and has appeared in reality shows numerous times. She has also appeared in other television series and films. She also has ventured in fashion. Her net worth is estimated at $40 million at present.
Facts about Cheryl Cole
- She appeared in a television advert for British Gas at the age of 7.
- Guinness World Records listed Girls Aloud as “Most Successful Reality TV Group” in 2007.
- They held a Guinness World Record for “Most Consecutive Top Ten Entries in the UK by a Female Group” in the 2008 edition.
- They also held a Guinness World Record for “Most Successful Reality TV Group” in the 2011 edition.
- She has a mezzo-soprano range.
- She has named Britney Spears and Beyonce as few of her inspirations.
- She has cited Rihanna as a “perfect pop star”.
- Lily Allen wrote the song “Cheryl Tweedy” about Cheryl.
- She is sometimes criticized for lip-syncs during live performances.
- She has become a recognized and photographed style icon.
- She topped FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2009 and 2010.
- She has won Glamour Women of the Year Awards for Tv Personality and Best Dress.
- She has also won Style Network Award for Best Dressed Woman and Style Icon of the Decade.
- She has a wax statue at the Madame Tussauds London.
- She was charged with racially aggravated assault against a nightclub toilet attendant, Sophie Amogbokpa in January 2003. For which, she was sentenced to 120 hours of community service and was ordered to pay her victim 500 pounds in compensation.
- She appeared in the 2007 film St Trinian’s.
- She also appeared in the 2012 film What to Expect When You’re Expecting.
Image Credit: Instagram