Irina Shayk Bio| Cristiano Ronaldo Former Girlfriend, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Irina Valeryevna Shaykhlislamova, popularly known as Irina Shayk, is a famous Russian model and actress. Raised in rural Russia, Irina Shayk got into the modeling world after her mother took her to a beauty school. After winning the title of ‘Miss Chelyabinsk 2004,’ she moved to Paris and began her modeling career. Her first experience abroad was not so pleasant due to the fact that she could barely speak English at the time and thus struggled to fit in. After doing a lot of hard work, Shayk appeared in the 2007 ‘Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue’ and received rave reviews.
Irina Shayk Husband
Irina Shayk started dating Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo in 2010. However, the couple ended their relationship in 2015. After breaking up with Ronaldo, she started dating actor Bradley Cooper and the couple started living together in New York’s West Village. On November 30, 2016, it was revealed that Bradley and Irina were expecting their first child. They welcomed their daughter Lea De Seine on 21 March 2017.
Irina Shayk Early Life
Irina Shayk was born on 6 January 1986, in Yemanzhelinsk, USSR, to Olga, a kindergarten music teacher, and her husband Valery Shaykhlislamov, a coal miner. She has an older sister named Tatiana. She started learning piano at the age of six. At the age of nine, she attended a music school and studied music for seven years. While studying in the music school,Shayk used to play piano as well as sing in the choir. Shayk’s father died when she was 14 and her mother started doing two jobs to make both ends meet.After attending high school, Shayk started studying marketing, but dropped out and entered a local beauty school with her sister. At the school, she was noticed by an executive of a local modeling agency and was asked to participate in a beauty contest. Shayk earned the title ‘Miss Chelyabinsk 2004’ after winning the contest.
Net Worth of Irina Shayk
She was the only model who wore a lace halter top over a red bra and matching lingerie at the ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’in 2016.Shayk used to appear in several football matches when she was dating Ronaldo. She first appeared in a match between ‘Barcelona’ and ‘Real Madrid’ that took place in 2010. It is rumored that Cristiano Ronaldo broke up with Shayk because she didn’t attend his mother’s birthday party in 2015.
Facts about Irina Shayk
- She signed several modeling contracts in 2009, working for renowned brands like ‘Victoria’s Secret,’‘Guess,’‘Lacoste,’‘Beach Bunny Swimwear,’‘Morellato,’ and ‘Cesare Paciotti.’ She also graced the covers of magazines like ‘Woman,’ ‘Harper’s Bazaar US,’ ‘Paris Capital,’ ‘Bolero,’ and ‘Annabelle.’ The same year, she also collaborated witha modeling agency called‘IMG.’
- In 2010, she became the official ambassador for‘Intimissimi.’ The same year, she modeled for ‘Armani Exchange’ spring/summer 2010 campaign.
- She became the face of Luli Fama’s 2011 advertising campaign and look book. She appeared on the covers of magazines like ‘Elle Spain,’ ‘Cosmopolitan Spain,’ ‘Tatler Russia,’ and ‘Amica Italy’ and also worked for brands like ‘Rampage’ and ‘Replay.’
- In 2012, she graced the covers of magazines like ‘Esquire,’ ‘GQ,’ ‘Harper’s Bazaar,’ ‘The Sunday Time Style,’ ‘S Moda,’ ‘Twelv,’ and ‘Vogue.’ She appeared on 14 ‘Cosmopolitan’ spring covers worldwide. The same year, she did an editorial for the ‘Vanity Fair Italy.’
- The following year, she walked the ramp at the New York fashion week and the Paris fashion week. Also, she did a photo shoot for ‘CR Fashion’ book issue and ‘Vogue Spain.’
- Irina Shayk was the poster model at the 2014 ‘Winter Olympics,’ supporting the Russian team. After appearing as the placard bearer at the games, she appeared in a Russian TV show titled ‘Evening Urgant.’ The same year, she made her film debut in ‘Hercules.’
- In 2016, the renowned model made an appearance in a fashion show by ‘Victoria’s Secret.’
- Shayk has walked the ramp for ‘Mango,’ Marc Jacobs, Giles Deacon, and ‘MiuMiu.’She has also done cover shoots for fashion magazines, such as ‘Maxim,’ ‘Glamour,’ ‘Cosmopolitan,’ and ‘Marie Claire.’
Image Credit: Instagram