Veronica Varekova Bio|Petr Nedvěd Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Veronica Varekova is the Czech model and when she was 19 year’s old she moved to New York and there she met the Next Models at the influence of a close friend, and she was signed immediately. And with the Next Models, her career was started and she landed the covers of the Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, and Vogue and the most famous was the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She also appeared on the number of TV programs. She is the talented and successful supermodel.
Veronica Varekova Husband
In 2004, Varekova married Petr Nedvěd a Czech Canadian professional ice-hockey player. Their marriage was short lived and the couple separated in 2006. Varekova climbed Mount Kilimanjaro in 2008. During this trip she met the African Wildlife Foundation team in Tanzania, and in October 2009 she became a Goodwill Ambassador for the organisation. She is also a patron volunteer at the SZPD Orphanage in her home town of Olomouc. Veronica resides in New York City, but also spends time in Prague to be close to family and friends.
Veronica Varekova Early Life
Veronica Varekova is the Czech model and the English language press often given her the name Veronica Varekova. She was born on 19 June 1977 in Olomouc, Czech Republic but she lives in New York City, USA. She is 39 years old and her sun sign is Gemini. When she was 19 years old she moved to the New York City, New York, USA to attend the Parsons School of Design. In the year 2004, Veronica Varekova got married to the Czech-Canadian professional ice-hockey player Petr Nedved but unfortunately, this marriage has a short life and the couple separated in the year 2006. She loves golf, tennis, and ski slopes.
Facts about Veronica Varekova
- Vařeková has appeared in the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated a total of eight times: 1999-2002 and 2004-2007.
- She appeared on the cover in 2004. In addition to SI, Vařeková has modeled for Victoria’s Secret and became the face of NIVEA.
- Her name in the English language press is often given as Veronica Varekova.A native of Olomouc, Czech Republic, Veronica moved to New York City at the age of 19 to attend the Parsons School of Design.
- Upon arriving in Manhattan, Veronica met with Next Models at the urging of a close friend, and was signed immediately.
- With Next Models, Veronica’s career took off, landing her the covers of Vogue, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, and, the most coveted of all, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Her images, taken by some of the world’s most prestigious photographers, including Patrick Demarchelier, Gilles Bensimon, Ellen Von Unsworth, Greg Kadel and Peter Lindbergh, led to starring in campaigns for Gap, Chanel, Guess, Nivea, Escada, Chopard, Pantene, Ungaro, Patek Philippe, Hublot and Victoria’s Secret.
- Veronica also appeared on a number of TV programs, including guest spots on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, CNN, Charlie Rose, Fox and Friends and more.
- A successful and talented model, Veronica’s passions reach beyond the fashion industry as she is an avid painter and involved in the arts. She is also an active person, who can often be found on the golf courses, ski slopes, and tennis courts around the world.
- In 2004 Veronica married Petr Nedvěd a Czech Canadian professional ice-hockey player. Their marriage was short lived and the couple separated in 2006
Image Credit: Instagram