Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Jinder Mahal Bio
Yuvraj Raj Dhesi popularly known as aka Jinder Mahal is an Indo-Canadian professional wrestler. He is signed by the WWE in his second tenure, performing on the Raw brand. Jinder also won the WWE Championship and WWE United States Championship, holding a single reign with each title. In 2010, he worked for WWE until June 2014. Here you can find wiki, bio, age, height, weight, net worth, salary and wife information of Jinder Mahal. He has amassed large number of follower on his twitter, instagram and facebook account.
About/Bio/Wiki of Jinder Mahal (WWE) Bio
|Name||Yuvraj Singh Dhesi|
|Nickname||The Man of Peace, The Maharajah|
|Date of Birth||19 July 1986|
|Birth Place/Hometown||Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
School – Not KnownUniversity of Calgary, Canada
Daughter- N/ASon- N/A
Father- Name Not KnownMother- Name Not Known
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Career and Awards
|Debut||WWE (SmackDown): 29 April 2011|
Gerry MorrowRick Bognar
|Signature Moves||“Khallas” (Modified Full Nelson Slam)|
|Awards and Achievements||
1-time WWE Champion• Ranked #148 among Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s top 500 singles wrestlers in 2013
Lifestyle and Hobbies
|Hobbies||Watching movies, playing video games|
|Favourite WWE Superstar||John Cena, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, The Undertakerr|
Controversies of Jinder Mahal:
- In late 2016, Jinder Mahal’s beefed-up body raised many eyebrows. Wrestling Expert Dave Meltzer also associated the acne on Mahal’s back with some substance abuse. If that wasn’t enough, former WWE Superstar Ryback also expressed his doubt on Mahal’s drastic body transformation. Mahal, however, denied all such claims, stating that strict diet and workout routine are the only two factors behind his physique.
Does Jinder Mahal smoke? No
Does Jinder Mahal drink alcohol? No
Facts and News related to Jinder Mahal:
- An ardent wrestling fan from a young age, Mahal began his professional wrestling career at the Martial Arts Fitness Center in Calgary, Alberta.
- Not many people know that Mahal is the nephew of former wrestler “Gama Singh”. Originally hailing from Punjab, Gama immigrated to Canada in the early 1960’s and started training under Stu Hart, Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart’s father. He even worked with the WWF as a heel (negative character) in the 1980’s. The former wrestler, owing to his heel character, had to often bear the abuse of the fans on the streets.
- Whenever WWE held selection camps in Canada, Mahal was one of those who would always turn up for an ‘audition’. In fact, in order to qualify for the future rounds of the selection process, Mahal was put in a short match against future fellow wrestler Tyler Breeze. However, due to some misunderstanding on Mahal’s part, he was rejected and Breeze was instead given a developmental contract.
- For the next 2 years, he wrestled on the independent circuit and even went to as far as Japan looking for opportunities. In 2016, he made a return to his ‘dream company’; once a jobber, Mahal rose slowly to the ranks, and even defeated veteran Randy Orton for the WWE Championship.
- A dejected Mahal did not give up hope though and kept trying for future competitions. When The Great Khali’s contract was coming to its final stage, the WWE were desperate to hire some Indian talent who could fill up the void that would be created by Khali’s absence. As a result, when the ‘Maharaja’ attended an open tryout in Florida, he was signed right on the spot. Mahal’s fluency in the ‘Punjabi’ language also earned him some brownie points while selection.
- He has trained under as many as 4 former wrestlers. The most notable of the lot being late Olympic bronze medalist and former wrestler Allen Coage alias Bad News Bronze.
- At the age of 19, Mahal started wrestling as ‘Tiger Raj Singh’ at Stampede Wrestling, Canada’s premium wrestling promotion based in the city of Calgary.
Image Credit: WWE