Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Kagiso Rabada
Kagiso Rabada is a South African fast bowler and plays domestic cricket for the Highveld Lions. He made his South African debut in November 2014 in limited-overs cricket. He made his Test debut in November 2015. Here you will find information related to Kagiso Rabada net worth, height, weight, bio, age, wife and relationship status. He made his One Day International debut for South Africa against Bangladesh on 10 July 2015
About/Bio/Wiki of Kagiso Rabada
|Full Name||Kagiso Rabada|
Physicsl State & More
|Body Colour||Dark Brown|
Test- 5 November 2015 vs India in Mohali
ODI- 10 July 2015 vs Bangladesh in DhakaT20- 5 November 2014 vs Australia in Adelaide
|Jersey Number||#25 (South Africa)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Highveld Lions, Kent|
|Records (main ones)||
|Career Turning Point||Rabada’s impressive performances in South African domestic cricket helped him grab a spot in the national side.|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1995|
|Birth Place||Johannesburg, Gauteng,South Africa|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Johannesburg, Gauteng,South Africa|
|College||St. Stithians Boys College, Johannesburg|
Father- Not KnownMother- Florence Rabada (Lawyer)
|Hobbies||Playing Piano, Listening to music, Playing FIFA on Playstation|
|Favourite Bowlers||Shane Warne, Wasim Akram, Malcolm Marshall, Glenn McGrath, Dale Steyn|
|Favourite Batsman||Michael Clarke|
|Salary (2020)||₹ 42000000(IPL)|
|TOTAL IPL INCOME||₹134000000|
Controversies of Kagiso Rabada:
He doesn’t have any controversies in his career till now.
Does Kagiso Rabada smoke: Not Known
Does Kagiso Rabada drink alcohol: Yes
Some less known facts about Kagiso Rabada:
- Rabada went to St. Stithians Boys College, the same school as New Zealand’s Grant Elliot and England’s Michael Lumb. He graduated from school in 2013.
- Rabada’s father is a brain surgeon by profession and a philanthropist at heart. Young Rabada would often accompany his kind father to various impoverished black neighborhoods in Johannesburg for the purpose of gifting shoes and clothes to kids.
- His first impact as an effective fast bowler came to light at the ICC U-19 cricket World Cup. In a match against the Kangaroos, Rabada garnered exceptional figures of 6/25, the best bowling performance in the tournament.
- Rabada recorded the best-ever figures (6/16) by any bowler on his ODI debut. He and Fidel Edwards are the only bowlers in the world to have taken a six-wicket haul in their first ODI.
- This debut became even more special for Rabada because of a Hat-trick. He bowled Tamim Iqbal in the third ball of his second over and then had Litton Das and Mahmudullah in the next two deliveries to complete the set.
- Rabada is the third South African to hold an ODI hat-trick. Bowler Charl Langeveldt and all-rounder JP Duminy are the only other players to hold this accolade. Additonally, Rabada became the second bowler to pull-off an ODI hat-trick on debut; first being, Bangladesh’s left-arm spinner Taijul Islam. Interestingly, both these hat-tricks came at the same venue- Mirpur Cricket stadium.
- Also, he is the second South African after the great Allan Donald to take a five-wicket haul on debut. Overall, he is the 11th player in the world to take 5 wickets or more on ODI debut.
Image Credit: Twitter