Wiki, Salary, Girlfriend and Personal information of Narayan Jagadeesan
Narayan Jagadeesan is an Indian wicket-keeper batsman. He made his first-class debut for Tamil Nadu in the 2016–17 Ranji Trophy on 27 October 2016. He made his Twenty20 debut for Tamil Nadu in the 2016–17 Inter State Twenty-20 Tournament on 30 January 2017. He made his List A debut for Tamil Nadu in the 2016–17 Vijay Hazare Trophy on 25 February 2017. Here you will find information about Narayan Jagadeesan bio, age, height, weight, wife, net worth, salary and more.
About/Bio/Wiki of Narayan Jagadeesan
|Full Name||Narayan Jagadeesan|
Physical Stats & More
T20- 30 January 2017, Hyderabad v Tamil Nadu at Chennai
|Domestic/State Team (s)||Tamil Nadu Combined Districts XI, Dindigul Dragons, Tamil Nadu Under-14s,19s,22s,23s, and 25s|
Front-footed drives,Inside-out lofted stroke
|Records (main ones)||Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL): Scored 397 runs in 8 innings at an average of 56 and hit five fifties (most by any player in the tournament)|
|Career Turning Point||• From 22 July to 20 August 2017: Won the ‘Player of the Tournament award’ by scoring maximum runs (397) in the Tamil Nadu Premier League.|
|Date of Birth||24 December 1995|
|Birth Place||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|College||PSG College, Coimbatore|
Father- C.J. Narayan (cricketer)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing cricket & Traveling|
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Food||South Indian|
|Favourite Actor||Amir Khan|
|Favourite Singer||Arijit Singh|
|Net Worth||INR 20 Lakh|
Does Narayan Jagadeesan smoke: Not Known
Does Narayan Jagadeesan drink alcohol: Not Known
Some less known facts about Narayan Jagadeesan:
- He got inspiration to play cricket from his father C.J. Narayan who used to play cricket for Tata electric company in Mumbai.
- He started playing cricket at the age of nine.
- On 27 October 2016, he made his first-class debut (Madhya Pradesh v Tamil Nadu in the 2016-17 Ranji Trophy) at Cuttack and received the ‘Man of the Match’ award.
- On February 26, 2017, his List- A debut was (Tamil Nadu v Uttar Pradesh) at Cuttack, where he played for Tamil Nadu.
- His total score in 9 first-class matches is 437 at the average of 43.70 including 2 centuries, 1 half century and 33 catches.
- In T20, he scored 216 runs at the average of 30.85 (13 matches).
- Jagadeesan scored 443 at the average of 44.30 in 10 List- A matches.
- He has been selected by Chennai Super Kings for ₹20 Lakhs to play in the IPL 2018.
- He wished to become a fast bowler but his mentor and father suggested him to become a wicketkeeper.
- According to him, his wicket-keeper role helps him a lot to develop his batting as he can observe each ball minutely and can watch the whole game at a 360-degree angle in the ground.
Image Credit: Twitter