Karen Jarrett Bio| Kurt Angle Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Karen Jarrett is an American professional wrestling valet and personality. She was formerly the Senior Vice President of the Impact Knockouts Division. She is the former wife of professional wrestler and Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle and the current wife of Impact and GFW founder and wrestler Jeff Jarrett. Earlier, she also served as the Senior Vice President of the TNA Knockouts Division. Karen Jarrett was born in the year 1972, on October 12; Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States is his birth place. Her ethnicity is white and by nationality, she is an American. Her birth sign is Libra. She is also popular by her name Karen Angle.
Karen Jarrett Physical Stats
Karen Jarrett age is 47 years old as of 2020. She stands on a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. She has a body measurements of 34-28-36 inches. She has dark brown eyes and has brown hair color.
Karen Jarrett Spouse
She is married to Jeff Jarrett. They first started dating in 2009 and on April 6, 2010, Karen announced that she and Jarrett were engaged. Karen and Jarrett were married on August 21, 2010. Currently, their relationship is moving as smooth as silk. As per her previous relationship status, Karen has two children with her former husband Kurt Angle.A daughter named Kyra Angle (born December 2, 2002) and son named Kody Angle (born October 26, 2006). In 2008, Karen filed for divorce, which was finalized on October 26, 2008.
Facts about Karen Jarrett
- She is the co-founder of Global Force Wrestling.
- On October 12, 2013, Jarrett appeared at Family Wrestling Entertainment’s Grand Prix, where she was named Commissioner.
- Karen, alongside her husband Jeff returned to Impact Wrestling on the June 24, 2015 tapings.
- Karen Angle was introduced in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) in the summer of 2007 when Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle were feuding for an all-at-once Triple Crown Championship.
- She is one of the sexiest players in the wrestling world.
- She is elegant and hot.
- Her salary was around $100,000 in 2011 and might be around $1 million at current.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around $20 million. She is famous on the social networking sites.
- She also made her appearance on the WrestleMania XX DVD set in a bonus segment concerning his husband Kurt.
- She was associated with TNA and involved in advertising and promotions for the TNA.
- Presently, he is not associated with TNA, since 2013, he was associated with Family Wrestling Entertainment.
- She is also the co-founder of Global Force Wrestling in 2015 but rejoined Impact Wrestling as Executive Consultant in 2017.
- Later Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling merged with each other.
Image Credit: Instagram