Kori Campfield Bio| Kofi Kingston Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Kori Campfield is the former wife of a professional wrestler Kofi Kingston. She was born on 21 April 1982, in Accra, Ghana. Her husband Kofi is known for his high flying moves in WWE. Born in Ghana, he performs on the SmackDown and is the current WWE Champion. Similarly, they have two children together. He has a daughter named Khi born in 2013 and a son named Orion Kingsley born in 2016.
Kori Campfield Physical Stats
Kori was born on 21st April in Accra, Ghana but she has not revealed her complete date of birth. Born in Ghana, she holds Ghanaian nationality. She has black color hair and dark brown color eyes. Similarly, she has a well-maintained body with a slim figure.
Kori Campfield Husband
Kori Campfield and Kofi Kingston are a married couple for the past nine years. The duo got married on September 11, 2010. However, the event was private, and the couple exchanged vows in front of their close relatives only. The WWE Champion Kofi has two children, a son, and a daughter with his partner Kori. He is signed WWE and performs on the SmackDown brand. He became a four-time Intercontinental Champion and the three-time United States Champion. Likewise, Kingston is the first African-born world champion in WWE history as well as its 30th Triple Crown Champion and 20th overall Grand Slam Champion.
Net Worth of Kori Campfield
As Kori is a secretive person, she has not revealed her career so her net worth is unknown. But she shared the net worth of her husband which is around $3 million. Similarly, he earns a salary of $500,000 annually.
Facts about Kori Campfield
- Kori is not active on social media, and there is not much information on her life.
- However, her husband, Kofi, has 34.5k followers on Instagram.
- Unfortunately, he also doesn’t post pictures related to his personal life.
- Kori Campfield is a housewife and is not involved in any profession.
- Kingston, participated in Gauntlet match to determine the last entrant in the Chamber match.
- In the year 2006, Kofi started his career as a professional wrestler.
Image Credit: Instagram