Keyshia Cole Bio| Daniel Gibson Wife, Physical Stats, Net Worth
Keyshia M. Cole is an American singer, songwriter, actress, producer, and television personality. She was born in Oakland, California. She was born on October 15,1981 in Oakland, California, and is the biological daughter of Francine “Frankie” Lons and boxing trainer Virgil Hunter. She is famous for a singing songwriter, record producer, and businesswoman and television personality. In 2005 “The way it is” hit platinum status.
Keyshia Cole Physical Stats
Keyshia Cole age is 38 years old. She is black in color and her eye color is brown. Her waist size is 24 inch, Bra size is 36 inch and hip size is 34 inch. She is 5 feet 1 inch in height and 54kg in weight.
Keyshia Cole Husband
Keyshia Cole was in a relationship and dated Daniel Gibson. She was engaged on 1st, January 2011 and married on 21st, May 2011. She has one son named Daniel Hiram Gibson. She announced that she and her husband are going to get divorced but they are still together. She didn’t have any relationship affair with others.
Net Worth of Keyshia Cole
As of 2020, she has estimated her net worth around $10 million at present.
Keyshia Cole Race
Keyshia Cole is an American Nationality. She belongs to an African-American ethnic background. She was born on October 15, 1981, in Oakland, California. Her mother and father name is Francine and Virgil hunter respectively. Family friends Leon and Yvonne Cole adopted her at the age two. She has one brother named as Sean Cole and siblings named as Naffeteria pugh and Elite. She finished her high school and college from Fremont High School. She is a devout Christian.
Facts about Keyshia Cole
- She is famous for a singing songwriter, record producer, and businesswoman and television personality. In 2005 “The way it is” hit platinum status.
- When she was 18, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a music career. She collaborated with artists from her native Bay Area, like Messy Marv and D’Wayne Wiggings.
- Before launching her debut album, she released a mixtape ‘Team Invasion Presents Keyshia Cole’ with DJ Green Lantern in June 2005, which included remixes of hip-hop instrumentals and snippets from her album.
- She has teamed up with fashion designer Steve Madden to create her own shoe line, which includes wedges, high heels, and boots.
- In 2005, Keyshia Cole won the Vibe Award. In 2007, she bagged an ASCAP award for the song ‘Love’. The following year, she won BMI Urban Award for ‘Let it go’.
- She faces a $4 million lawsuit for allegedly attacking a woman at Birdman’s House.
Image Credit: Instagram